Silent Coat - what a result!

Not really that amazing. Due to the conservation of energy, that’s how these damping materials work. The sound energy will (probably microscopically) distort the matting, thereby converting the movement to heat. The sound energy levels are so low that it’s not going to produce any significant temperature change. I’m sure any noticeable temperature change is related to another source of heat - not the stereo.
JS

Yep exactly that. All energy must be conserved. I’m conserving mine on the sofa with a cuppa.

2 Likes

Be better if it turned it into something useful, like biscuits.

2 Likes

Mrbarry could then have them with his cuppa…

2 Likes

These accompanied last nights cuppa. I could only eat one they are bigger than I thought!

1 Like

Wow serious biscuits!!!

We have shopping delivered from Waitrose and they came up in the ‘you might also like’ at the end. Sneaky beggers.

Is that a really big biscuit or a really small cup?

I suspect it’s the photographic technique of ‘false perspective’…

JS

Its for those that say “I only had a couple of biscuits”…

2 Likes

It’s a genuinely huge biscuit. No trick photography or small cups. The jammy Dodger was as big as a dvd and 25mm thick.

1 Like

I bet you can you still get Wagon Wheels that look like we all remember them from the 1970’s, ie big enough to actually put on a wagon…

1 Like

Hi Team

I like Wagon Wheels and can remember how large they were in the 70s,they still make them but now more like castor wheels,very thin as well,very thin chocolate in comparison and only smear of jam.o the good old days.

All best Simon

1 Like

Bit off topic (they were nice too!!) I know, but my biscuit of choice is a Milk Choco Leibniz. Lots of chocolate and a crunchy biscuit - simple and really tasty…

2 Likes

Not the baileys ones then ?

No, not a fan of Baileys, but the mint ones are nice and my wife has taken a liking to the orange ones. they seem to be going very (too) quickly in our house!!!

1 Like

Did the boot this week. Well worth it

Love your mug - :slight_smile: