Silverstone Classic 2018 20-22 July 2018*

Thanks all for your helpful replies as ever  

Look forward to meeting some of you there.

Barry

A few snaps of the OC pitch from the Saturday…

MX5 OC Silverstone Classic 2018

Nice pics, was great classic as usual

What a weekend we were there for the 3 days and apart the soaking Friday night it truly was a classic event. Can I say thanks to the guys and dolls for their hard work in organising us all in our area. Please can we have some consistency in tee shirts colour next year  they will know what I mean well done all this was our first but will not be our last

Mike and Coral

We’ll said Mike and Coral. Awesome day. Didn’t have time to talk to many club members, but really appreciate all your efforts. First rate club.

Thanks

Rod

Thank you for your kind comments. I was asked by the OC Events organiser to layout and assist with the parking for the three days.

Thanks also go to ‘The Crew’ from Cheshire & North Wales area who were very happy to give up their weekend time at the event to help out. Even though it was very much only a few days before the event that I received the ‘Help shout’, we all stuck in, asking members to bring flags for the perimeter, using our own shelter, bought the barrier tape and sorted the parking into Mk’s.  A first for Silverstone ‘Coloured parking’!

It was great Ian, and many thanks for such a warm welcome. The colour coded parking was a good idea which should be developed for next time…

Steve & Gay

Ditto, many thanks to those who manned, organised and arranged the stand. The gazeebo was most welcome when I had to shelter from the rain on the Friday evening, after getting soaked when I returned to my car expecting it to be open and wife waiting. She however was elsewhere with the car keys.

Another excellent 3 days, and my 11th year of attending. Maybe next year it would be possible to pre-arrange a parade lap to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the MX-5.

Once again thanks to those that did help out this year, it is much appreciated.

Early Bird tickets for 2019 go on sale next week, is there a club offer code available yet I can use, thanks.

Andy the email confirming the Club’s slot arrived about 1 minute before their Early bird offer.

As soon as I have replied and got the confirmation, instructions and code I will create a new thread for the event.

Great thanks, last year was a great event once again, my black MK3 is somewhere in that last photo. Already looking forward to next year!

Certainly plan to be there again in 2019 and will order my 3 day ticket as soon as code is advised.

It’s a great event