Silverstone Classic 2019 - 26th to 28th July

Really pleased to be able to say that the Club has been accepted to display at next year’s Silverstone Classic. This is a big year for the Club and we are discussions with the organisers to arrange some special options and potential parade laps, more on that asap.

We are again able to offer members a code for discounted infield display ticket packages (see below) and there are some excellent early bird deals on offer. To get your discount code please visit the following link:

Club Member Discount Code for 2019 Silverstone Classic

Tickets for the 2019 Silverstone Classic will go on sale on  Thursday 25 October. * More info below*

This Club Member package includes 

2 (two) general admission tickets (Driver and passenger)

1 (one) infield vehicle display pass to the MX-5 Owners Club display area.

These packages can only be purchased by Club members using the unique booking code dedicated to each individual car club. A valid Membership card will be required on arrival at the Club Display Area.

There is no extra booking fee on top of the ticket price but a transaction fee will be applicable per order (not per ticket).

There are three discounted pricing periods for car club display package sales (see table)
with cut offs on 31st December 2018, 31st March 2019 and the last one ending on 31st May 2019

We urge you to book early, do not leave it late - there is a set number of infield tickets for the entire event that is split between all Clubs - tickets will always be in demand and the organisers can help you in the future if you are not able to go or wish to make changes.

Car Club Display Package Pricing Matrix  Super Early Bird Package Early Bird Package Standard Package
  Until 31st Dec 2018  1st Jan - 31st Mar 2019  1st April - 31st May 2019 
3-day Weekend £99 £102 £120
2-Day Fri/Sat £82 £92 £102
2-Day Sat/Sun £94 £101 £112
Friday ticket £43 £45 £52
Saturday ticket £72 £75 £79
Sunday ticket £60 £62 £67

Please Note : You will buy your tickets directly from the organisers and not the Club. Please see your personal confirmation emails for details about your tickets.

When filling in your Car details please help us to plan the stand by filling in Mk1, Mk2, Mk3 or MK4 on your Car details.

Due to the mammoth Scale of this event It is normal that the tickets for the Classic are distributed around 7-10 days before the event.

IMPORTANT DATES

Item Date/Time
Event dates 26th to 28th Jul 2019 *provisional

Super Early Bird Car Club Display Package Available until 31st Dec 2018
Early Bird Car Club Display Package Available 1st Jan until 31st Mar 2019
Standard Car Club Display Package Available 1st Apr to 31st May 2019
General Admission Tickets and Extras Available until 25th Jul 2019

_____Extra Prize Draw Information______

Book your tickets on our launch day - Thursday 25th October, and you’ll be entered into a special draw giving you a chance to win a ‘Golden Ticket’ with benefits ranging from a hot lap around the full Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit on the Classic’s Preview Day to a ride in a course car during the event. 

Some of the event partners are getting involved with giveaways, too! These include a £100 voucher towards an Adrian Flux Insurance policy, and tickets and a catalogue to all of Silverstone Auctions’ 2019 sales for 2 people. 

As well as the ‘Golden Tickets’, Yokohama are also offering a ‘Blue Ticket’ and a ‘Black Ticket’! Two lucky ticket buyers will receive a ‘Blue Ticket’, winning a pair of Chelsea FC tickets and CFC shirts, and one ticket buyer will receive a ‘Black Ticket’, winning a free set of 4 Yokohama tyres.

There’s never been a better time to buy event tickets!

Tickets now on sale today

https://silverstoneclassic.seetickets.com/event/silverstone-classic/silverstone/1266782

3 day weekend tickets ordered (12th year)

Hi,

Just registered my club membership, but I still have an error message when trying to access the discount code

“Access Denied
You tried to enter an area where you didn’t have access.
Continue…”

Really wanted to enter the prize draw and get a 3 days weekend pass.

Can anybody help please ?

We have purchased the 3 day package but we only received the two admission tickets by email but no infield pass. Does this arrive via a different route? Or do I need to contact the ticket seller?

Advice eagerly sought, thanks in advance.

Ordered mine and it does state somewhere during the process that infield passes will be sent out about two weeks before the event. It should also state this on your confirmation email which had your tickets attached.

Mal, all the details come much closer to the weekend, sometimes as close to 7 days prior, but looks like they have a few new processes in place this year, so perhaps it will be sooner than that.

This is what it states on the confirmation email that the tickets are attached to.

Your entry tickets are attached but you will receive your infield vehicle display pass in the post much closer to the event.

Final reminder

Today is the last day to get your Super Early bird discounts for the Silverstone Classic.

Use your discount code here.

https://www.mx5oc.co.uk/forum/yaf_postsm754934_2019-Silverstone-Classic---Members-Discount-Code.aspx#post754934

Thanks Ian

Thanks for the reminder!

I’ve booked for Saturday.

I also bought the programme for a tenner, I forgot to check what price it is on the day.

Is there any limit to the number of club members who can purchase tickets this way?  TiA.

The only limited to the places on our stand is the number of cars TOTAL that are infield at Silverstone (by that I mean across all clubs and exhibitors that make up the total number of vehicles for Silverstone safety limits on any of the event days), the Club stand is allocated space about 2 weeks before the event and that is based on the number of tickets that have been bought by members using the code.

We frequently find that Saturday tickets sell out and that limits members being able to then buy 2 day or full weekend tickets which are the best value.

The advice is to get a ticket as early as possible as inevitably the closer to the event the more likely more will have been sold to all clubs. 

EARLY BIRD TICKETS END AT MIDNIGHT ON SUNDAY

This is a final reminder for early bird tickets!

There is until midnight this Sunday, 31 March to get your hands on discounted tickets for this summer’s Classic.

Club Member Discount Code for 2019 Silverstone Classic

A snippet for the amusement of those of you not yet signed up for the 2019 Silverstone Classic. 

The latest newsletter from them included this little video link.  It made me smile.

Advance reminder 

The Silverstone Classic Club Package offer ends on 31st May.

This is the last chance to purchase a ticket for the infield Club display and access to the Saturday Parade Lap.

I have been Alerted that ‘Saturday only’ tickets are now sold out

The only slots available for Saturday are part of 2 or 3 day tickets.

Remember the Club Tickets get you plus a guest and your car in it to the infield area of the show and on Saturday on to the MX-5 Parade lap in the afternoon.

Club Infield offer ends on Friday 31st May

Club tickets for the Sunday available still? Can’t make the Saturday so I’m guessing no parade lap on the Sunday? 

Hi all, I dont suppose anyone has a pair of weekend tickets for sale do they?, I couldn’t go due to other commitments this year but things have just changed and now I can!, however, all Saturday car club tickets are sold out