Silverstone Classic Anniversary Parade Lap 2019

I am delighted to be able to announce had some good news on the application I put in around the Anniversary year and that the Club has been selected for a parade lap on the F1 circuit at Silverstone during the Silverstone Classic, to mark the Car and Club Anniversary.

This is great news if you are already one of 100+ already with Club tickets for the Saturday, but if you’d like to take part there is still time to get a Club infield pass to be able to participate.
The Parade is scheduled from around 4pm on the day, Members will assemble at the Club display.

Details of how to book are here - Club Member Discount Code for 2019 Silverstone Classic

The Club Member package includes 

2 (two) general admission tickets (Driver and passenger)
1 (one) infield vehicle display pass to the MX-5 Owners Club display area.

These packages can only be purchased by Club members using the unique booking code see link and the Club magazine.A valid Membership card will be required on arrival at the Club Display Area.

There is no extra booking fee on top of the ticket price but a transaction fee will be applicable per order (not per ticket). The club display package pricing will end on 31st May 2019

We urge you to book early, do not leave it late - there are a total set number of infield tickets for the entire event that is split between all Clubs - Saturday tickets will always be in demand, it is worth considering one of the multi day packages.

Car Club Display Package Pricing Matrix  Club Package    

1st April - 31st May 2019 

3-day Weekend £120    
2-Day Fri/Sat £102    
2-Day Sat/Sun £112    
Friday ticket £52    
Saturday ticket £79    
Sunday ticket £67    
Please Note : You will buy your tickets directly from the organisers and not the Club. Please see your personal confirmation emails for details about your tickets.

When filling in your Car details please help us to plan the stand by filling in Mk1, Mk2, Mk3 or MK4 on your Car details.

Due to the mammoth Scale of this event It is normal that the tickets for the Classic are distributed around 7-10 days before the event.

IMPORTANT DATES

Item Date/Time
Event dates 26th to 28th Jul 2019

Standard Car Club Display Package Available 1st Apr to 31st May 2019
General Admission Tickets and Extras Available until 25th Jul 2019

That’s great news Iain, already have my club ticket for the Saturday, thanks for organising it.

Hi everybody,

Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to book a club ticket because I wasn’t sure if I will be in the UK during the event. However, I am planning to attend the event for the first time and I would like to ask you if I could join the Anniversary Parade Lap.

Thank you in advance,

Bill

Bill

You need to have a Club infield ticket to access the Parade lap.

Ian,

Thank you for your reply, I hope next year I will be able to plan things better.

As an MX-5 Club, will there be any place like a stand that I can come and meet you?

Bill

HI Bill, yes we will be in Section Green 15, one of the biggest Club stands in the infield! Pop past and say hi!

We will have some special Sign up deals to join at the show.

Ohh that’s awesome! I can’t wait for the next Saturday!

Perhaps it will be possible to do the parade lap as a passenger if somebody has a spare seat…I probably won’t have unfortunately. 

Deleted

John M,

Well that will be great!! Let’s see how it will go then!

Bill