Silverstone South, Friday 31st July 2009

Arranged by Ciruit Days: http://www.circuit-days.co.uk/event_details.php?venue_id=&event_id=220

It’s my birthday on the 31st, and the missus has (secretly) booked me in for this. Utterly shocked, but well excited.

Nervous, as I have to scrape pennies together - the car needs new brake pads and an oil change before then. And probably four new tires, as the Hwang Tong Hedgefinder 1000’s currently on it are about as sticky as melted butter!

Anybody else planning on attending? Looking at the atendees, lots of very expensive carbon fibre is going to be there. Should be fun.

I’ll be taking my brace camera, and capturing the whole day. If anything interesting crops up, I’ll be sure to share the wealth.

Relative success!

Spoke briefly to a couple of MX5 OC members at the end of the day, also in their 5’s. One particular 5 was gold(?) with black chequered motif across the front quarter, driven by a lovely young lady celebrating her birthday - would be nice to put a forum name to a face :slight_smile: That was me that spoke to you in the little docking area at around 4pm. I was driving the Gleneagles with the camera mounted on my brace bar. Nice driving lady :slight_smile: