Simply Japanese Day, Beaulieu, Sunday 23rd July

Hi All,

I have just been talking to Mal Rowland (Solent Area AC) and we have suggested that we meet at:

Morrison’s Spruce Dr, Totton, Southampton SO40 8AD

Morrisons is located just off the A326, **from 08:30 onwards, ready for a prompt departure at 09:00. **. The drive to Beaulieu is about 30 mins, or just under from this point and easily accessible from the M27.

Park at the back of the car park, close to the “Click and Collect Area” (which is well sign-posted) and we will all gather there ready to drive off in convoy with the Solent Group

We aim to be on site at Beaulieu for 09:30, in good time to park up in our allocated MX-5OC area.

Although, there will be catering on-site, don’t forget your picnic chairs, picnics and perhaps a ‘Brolly’ (just in case of inclement weather).

Finally, don’t forget your tickets, as they have the Barcode on them that will be scanned on the gate to gain entry to Beaulieu .
Please can you email me to let me know if you are attending, thanks.
wessex@mx5oc.co.uk

Hi all for those of you coming on Sunday you will need to display this in your windscreen so that the 29! of us (not all Wessex) get allocated to the correct Club space.