Snow foam?

Has anyone had good or bad experiences with a Snow foam lance? A visit to Halfords suggests their choice is between Karcher, Autoglym and Meguiars. Can anyone recommend any of these, or any other make?
Thanks
Alan

I have an older version of Autobrite Direct’s snow foam lance: AUTOBRITE DIRECT SNOWFOAM LANCE | Autobrite Direct

I also have the Kranzle one: Snow Foam Lance Bottles To Fit Kranzle Machines With M22 Thread - 01925 44 44 64 – Kranzle Pressure Washers

My pressure washer is a Kranzle - it, the lances, and other accessories are serviceable. Either by somewhere like https://www.aquaspray.co.uk/ or as a DIY - Aquaspray has some YouTube videos I think if you want to take a lance apart.

Both of the lances work well when they do work properly, but will need taking apart and cleaning every now and then.

I have the Autobrite one with the Karcher connector. Bought in 2021 no problems and works well with little adjustment needed to get a good foam coverage.

Another vote here for the Autobrite lance.

Autobrite foamer
Using maguires ultimate foam

Sorry :disappointed: can’t find pic of mx5 :hushed::hushed::man_facepalming:t2:

I use an MJJC but have the Autobrite one as backup.

I’d happily buy either again, so would recommend them. My experience has been that the aftermarket makes better foam lances than direct manufacturers such as Karcher.

FWIW, I use Bilt Hamber AutoFoam and Touch-Less.

Happy foaming!

MJJC V2 which is great and Autoglym Polar Blast which, umm, think I’ll try a Bilt Hamber offering next.

I use meguiars but thats only because it was a bundle offer at halfords. You just need a variable lance and a quick connection in my view.

I have this one Buy Slim's Detailing Snow Foam Lance With Free Connector | Slim's — Slims Detailing but it has stopped foaming. I’m not sure why, maybe some trapped dirt I’ve not been able to clear. It was the only one I could find with an adaptor for my Aldi pressure washer.