So, who's already booked their stay in Cornwall ?

I’ve not booked any of the drives, as I’m lucky enough to be able to do them any fine weekend, but I have booked some Heligan passes. Springtime in a Cornish garden is hard to beat.

Not long now!

Booked into Rosslyn Hotel Falmouth from the Friday. Looking forward to our first 5 event

Collecting my father fron Duston and driving down on Saturday morning we will be staying with relatives in Bodmin so only 35 miles from Falmouth. looking forward to the rally but not the drive back to Swindon on Sunday night.

We’ve just booked a hotel in Falmouth for Friday to Monday, should be a great weekend - I love Cornwall Smile

I’ll be on my own too Susie, but I’m camping, and probably not going to the doo at the Hotel - Pennance Mill Camp Site is where Party mk2 is being held apparently!!!

Whistling

Just been to Falmouth with the other SW '5ers for the onsite briefing etc. The Rally is going to be absolutely brilliant, and we’ve decided that it’s not going to rain.

Clapping hands in the airIs that for the whole weekend, I’m leaving school on the 18th roof down & if I get wet, I’m blaming you Wink
(got the goodies so the pixies’ll let me over the river)

If it rains we will throw BruceM in the seaBig Smile and if it dosent we will treat him to a pointBeer

I Agree

…is that a Cornish pintWink

No pressure, then. I’ll see what I can do.

Was nice catching up with the Cornish 5s and seeing the site yesterday. Should be a brilliant day Big Smile

Looking forward to our first club event since joining. All booked up and staying in Falmouth from Friday to Sunday. Western region travelling from Chippenham, Wiltshire.

BARNSTAPLE!

Hi there"Mustang"

Like you we are also staying in The Rosslyn Hotel form the Friday night. There are sure to be others. Looking forward to meeting up for a great event.

Regards Julian & Linda

Julian & Linda

Looking forward to meeting you both and other members, can’t wait, need the break from work

Chris & Margaret

( Mustang)

Why not pop along and see some other western region members at the monthly meet (9th May The Bull Hinton) as I know there are others who are going down, Some on Friday night others Saturday morning, maybe you could CONVOY.

Just seen this on BBC News:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-17897467

There has been a major fire at Best Western Falmouth Beach Hotel, hope anyone who has booked there can find alternative accomodation.

just seen the video,glad we are not booked in there,

Not far from Mum-in-law, she says smoke seen across Falmouth, firefighters staying in situ for the night.

Mal, it would seem I’m staying just down the road from you, so don’t get too worried if you’re followed quite a way by ‘Lola’

no probs, are you going down the A30 ?,   If so do you know a good stop after the end of the motorway.  We hope to get to Falmouth about 20:30. We are then going to watch the Fireworks, if you want to join us you are more than welcome, PS the wife, Val is a teacher.