So, who's already booked their stay in Cornwall ?

Eastern Region cottages all booked now, and loads of us looking forward to a great week in Kernow.

Personally really looking forward to a return to the Eden Project which we visited way back in its first year 2001, when it became renowned for massive queues of cars and coaches to get in!  We weren’t having any of that, so we got their early and were second in the queue waiting for the gates to open… 

Hi Martin

Sam and I are coming for a long weekend arrive Friday and leave Monday. Hotel booked and looking forward to a short break and I hope a good fun weekend.Big Smile

Terry and Sam woofDog 

Hi

All booked , long weekend at Riverside Newquay. Big Smile

There’s a bundle of us booked for a week over near Perranporth

Look out Kernow…we’re coming Big Smile

5 of us booked into a cottage at Pendra Loweth looking forward to seeing Cornwall again, any excuse to visit the relatives living in Bude eh!!!

Looking forward to another Spring Rally yay…

Love

Sarah (Mazda chick) and Martyn (Navman) xxx

2 couples from Western, 1 couple from Eastern and 1 couple from S West booked into the County Arms in Truro, an inn owned by a brewery! 

Another two couples from Western attending, and booked a s/c cottage near Wadebridge for the week.

Yet another couple from Western, rented an apartment in Falmouth for a weeks break.

We have booked a nice BB (the San Remo) near the beach in Falmouth Friday to Monday    Looking forward to it.

Yes all booked up, there are 10 cars from North Thames coming to stay from Thursday 17th till Monday 21st, most of us staying at Premier Inn Truro, with others staying in holiday cottages. Cool

Mind you the last time i went to Cornwall it pee’d down all week. Storm Cloud 

Julie and I (Tony) are booked for a weeks holiday in Falmouth, starting on the Saturday. Looking forward to the Rally which is being held on the day of our 34th wedding aniversary! Might get lucky! Whistling

Regards

we have booked a house in Falmouth, 8 scots and 4 cars from the Friday to the Monday,looking forward to it !!

Yet another 4 Scots and 2 cars coming down. Were staying in Falmouth Friday and Saturday nights then heading to the Plymouth for the ferry to Spain on the Sunday afternoon. The Spring Rally then a blast around the Picos mountains should be good, really looking forward to it. 

Also three couples from S Wales .

Looking forward to meeting you there .

S&J.

Hi, we have booked a small hotel in Falmouth, close to castle and town centre. Saturday to Monday. Will research curry houses etc nearer the time.{#emotions_dlg.beer}

Another couple from Western are joining us at Wadebridge, so that is three couples from Western staying for a week in a barn conversion. Not only looking forward to the Rally, but also a booked a return trip to Jamie Olivers Fifteen at Watergate Bay.

Yep, we’re booked in with HJ2, looking forward to a week buzzing around the Cornish coast.Big Smile

Clapping hands in the airSanta sent me a weekend pass with accomadation booked in a quaint little hotel in Falmouth, roll on end of work Friday 18th Clapping hands in the airSee you all there

darn it, where’s the like button? Wink