SOLD! 2006 MX5 NC1 2.0 SPORT FOR SALE

For sale I have my Galaxy Grey 2006 nc1 2.0 sport 6 speed. This car has been a bit of a project for me, purchased in April 2023 with 136,000 miles on the clock but a knackered engine, purchased a second hand engine with 85,000 miles and fitted. The car has also had new discs and pads all round and new calipers on the rear, new front wheel hubs and bearings, new inner and outer control arms and new 30mm lowering springs to the front and 25mm to the back, brand new tyres all round. The original bose stereo has been removed and replaced with a JVC touch screen double din unit ( the bose unit will come with the car as part of the deal). A new slave cylinder and clutch master cylinder have been fitted along with a black aluminium coolant tank and a one piece performance strut brace has been fitted. Underneath a new stainless steel back box from mx5 parts has bee fitted and sounds great. The 2006 car comes with a private plate MX05TOT costing £300. To finish off a black ducktail spoiler and black real diffuser have been fitted. Car comes with a years mot and one key with no service history. I’m selling for £2500
Bad bits I haven’t got around to doing, slight damage to the front bumper and a small area of bubbling on each rear arch all shown in the photos hence the price of £2500
Please contact me for any further info. The car is located in Nottingham