SOLD - 2008 NC Roadster 1.8i Coupe, Blue with black leather seats

The car I’m offering for sale is a 2008 1.8i Roadster Coupe first registered 31 March 2008.
Current mileage is 66,556 miles
The car is located near Goole, East Yorkshire.
The price is £2,950 ono
Electric folding hardtop, cd changer, climate control, heated leather seats.

The car has had 2 previous owners before we purchased the car in July 2021. There is lots of service history and plenty of invoices and paperwork. This is an excellent car which has been looked after, and we are only selling because we have impulse purchased a 2019 ND.

During our ownership the car has had a new clutch fitted, gearbox and differential oil service, 4 x new Continental tyres (2023) , a full service (air filter, spark plugs, etc) including brake fluid exchange. I have also had the leather seats restored and a new windscreen fitted as the old one had a chip in it.
There are some marks in the paintwork as can be expected in a 16 year old car, and the headlights have clouded with age, but mechanically it is in great condition. My mechanic says it is one of the cleanest rust free examples underneath he has seen for this age.

More images and a video of the engine running on request.

Please use the Personal Message [PM] system to contact me, click on the avatar (round image) and select ‘message’.

3 Likes