[SOLD] 30th Anniversary Edition in Racing Orange, 6,700 miles, FDSH

I’m somewhat reluctantly offering for sale my 2019 30th Anniversary Edition in Racing Orange. I’ve owned this car since new and only done 6,720 miles in that time so its time it went to a more deserving owner! I’m based in South London and I’m asking £21,500.

In addition to the very full standard spec (Ray’s wheels, Brembo brakes, alcantara interior, Recaro seats etc.), the car will also come with the following:
• Dealer added reversing camera (very useful with the lid up) and shiny Mazda sill plates.
• I added footwell lights (red) and rubber floor mats (in addition to the 30AE badged carpet mats)
• Matching luggage from MX5 parts (with the orange 30AE stitching).
• Professional underseal by the MX5 Restorer.
• An insurance approved tracker. Sadly I can’t transfer the rest of the contract, but if you want a contract of your own at least you won’t have fitting costs.
• Wiring for a Nextbase dashcam (but this can easily be taken out).
• The original ‘goody box’ that came after the car was delivered (see picture).

The car has a full dealer service history, with the next service and MOT not due until 22 September.

The car has a few tiny scratches on the front near side wheel (see picture), but no other marks I can see.

The car has been kept covered on a private development when not in use. Until recently I had private plates which would mean nothing to a new owner, so I replaced them a couple of weeks ago with the plates you see in the picture. I have all the docs to prove the transfer and a new V5.

Please use the Personal Message [PM] system to contact me, click on the avatar (round image) and select ‘message’.

3 Likes