SOLD Mk1 1992 1.6 Eunos Vspec

My Mk1 is up for sale if anyone is looking for a cracking Xmas present.
Finished in Neo green, 71000mls (still using so will be slightly more), mot Sep 2021 with no advisories, please check mot history on govt site.
Starts every time on the button, no lifter tick, smooth gear change, brakes all good, tyres all match and have loads of tread left.
I have had a few Mk1’s and this stock one is as good as any I have had the pleasure of owning previously.
I say stock but there has been a change to a slightly smaller diameter Italian wooden steering wheel and the wooden gearknob and handbrake grip have been replaced with shiny chrome ones by a previous owner but I have no complaints as they blend in very, very well.
Interior wise is bone dry, the leather seats have no rips or tears. Dash all nice with no scratches evident.
Bodywork wise it is very,very good considering it’s soon to be 29yrs old, it does have a few marks and chips as you would expect as it’s driven.
There is no rust or corrosion topside and all original spot welds are in their normal places.
Sometime in the past I’m sure it has been treated to a professional respray allowing the paintwork to shine on still.
Underneath there are no horror stories waiting to jump out at the next mot test, I have tried to show in the photos how clean it is and you can still use the original jacking points with confidence nothing is about to crumble.
History wise, if you know Japanese there are some invoices presumably to do with servicing along with those since it was imported in 2001.
The original selling Japanese dealers wallet
, handbook and manual also come with the sale.

I’ve gone on too long now and if I’ve missed out anything please contact me.
Viewings are most welcome.

Price. £4250

Please use the Personal Message (PM) system to contact me.

2 Likes