SOLENT - A social Evening at Jinzun, Fareham for Supper and Social Evening on Wednesday 16th November 2022

Hi Everyone,

At last Sundays, Technical Day at Wheel Alignment Solutions, Tug (Richard) mentioned to me the what used to be Kung-Fu Buffet has now re-opened as Jinzun. Chinese and Japanese Buffet :grinning:

The full address is: 56 West St, Fareham PO16 0JN and is located upstairs, in the same location, as Kung-Fu Buffet, was pre- 2020.

Good car parking (Pay & Display) is available inthe Market Quay Car Park, 1 Pulheim Parade, Fareham PO16 0BU

You will recall that Tug and CLare used to arrange an event for us to visit Kung-Fu Buffet before Covid and the restaurant went bust in 2020, during the Pandemic.

However, Tug & Clare heard it had re-opened as Jinzun and visited to try it out and the decor is the same and the food is excellent, so we decided to fill a gap in the programme for our Wednesday Evening activity in November and booked it for 12 persons initially but I can up this if take-up is good and let the venue know beforehand:grinning:

Please note, there is no evening drive, due to the clocks going back at the end of October, so please aim to be at The venue in by 7:20pm, in time for us to be seated by 7:30pm.

The Solent Team

Attendees List:

Mal
Chrystianne
Clare & Richard
Nigel

1 Like

Hi Mal
we will Join you for this one as we are responsible for the recommendation.

Richard and Clare.

Alas we already have plans that Wednesday so Esther and I will not be able to make it down
Max

:sob: Sorry you will both not be able to join us, as I know you would love the Buffet. Hope to catch up very soon :wink:

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

This event is now looming fast and we currently do not have many takers☹

If you fancy a sociable gathering, with fellow MX5’ers, at this excellent Buffet Restaurant then please reply to this post, as it would be a shame to cancel this event.

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Mal, Richard, Clare
Sorry cannot make this one,
Regards
Howard & Julie

Hi. Count me in. Nigel

Many thanks for the responses this morning thus far. I have updated the Attendees List in Post#1 to reflect this.

Regards

Mal

Another update to the attendees in Post #1👍

Would love to have made it to this one, but we will be in Miami lol… Hopefully it will be so good you will do another one.
Brian & Josie xx

1 Like

Hi Josie & Brian,

Sorry you will not be joining us but have a fabulous time in Miami :sunny: :tropical_drink: :cocktail: :+1:

As long as you dont bump into “Sonny Crockett” & “Rico Tubbs” you will be fine :grinning:

Best Regards

Mal

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing those coming to Jinsun Buffet Restaurant tonight in Fareham. I had some good news today, so the first drink is on me for those in attendance🙂

1 Like

Can I take my drink another day? :wink:

I will see what I can do😉

1 Like