Solent Area 2021 Programme

Hi Everyone,

We are pleased to report that since we reported the issue of not being able to edit posts on the forum. Gary (Web Admin), investigated the issue and implemented a fix and we can now edit posts and update not only the Solent Programme but other events also :+1:

Covid restrictions have now, thankfully, eased across the UK and as a result the Solent Area Programme has been updated, as shown below in Post #1, with more safe events for everyone to particiapte in.
Previous issues of the programme, will now be deleted to save any confusion for members!

NB: Please excuse the poor quality of the programme but we can only upload PNG, GIF or JPEG’s to this forum. If you click on the image it will open up larger on your screen and is readable. Also, from this new opened window, you can download and print off the programme, should you wish to have a hard copy on your noticeboard etc

We have chosen events, where members can feel safe and able to socially distance. Some events are still to be confirmed but are in progress and will be updated, once we have more information for you all.

The programme is a live document and will be updated on this forum accordingly.

We will also post each event on the MX5OC Calendar, as per AC requirements, in order to be covered by MX5OC rules & insurance.

Also, please note an additional column has been added to the programme, to indicate each event has been added to the MX5OC Events Calendar, for insurance purposes :slightly_smiling_face:

Best Regards

Mal & Terry

3 Likes

Hi Everyone,

I have edited the master copy of the Programme to reflect that the drive on the 15th September is an “Evening Drive”, to save any confusion with it being mistaken for a possible Daytime drive. However, due to the current inbility to edit posts I have held of publishing the updated prgramme until I get a reply from Web Admin, for the email I sent earlier today.

Regards

Mal

Good morning everyone,

The Solent Area Programme has just been updated to take into account two more events that have been added and also a slight modification to the programme in order to aid administration of the programme.

Regards

Mal & Terry

Hi Everyone,

Due to a couple of recent changes the Solent Area Programme has been updated and is now available to view in Post #1

Regards

Mal & Terry

Can’t find post no 1 …

@Jane_H
Hi Jane,
Follow this link…Solent Area 2021 Programme