SOLENT AREA - 2022 Programme

Hi Everyone,

Please see below the Solent Area 2022 Programme for you to peruse and put dates in your calendar.

We always update this post with any new information, as and when it becomes available, so it is a live document and as such is subject to change(s).

Mal’s tip of the day: As before, hover your mouse over the pogramme image and you will see an option to open in a readable format. Click once and follow the on-screen instruction to download as desired.

Best Regards

The Solent Team

2 Likes

Hi. Just wanted to introduce myself. I’ve just agreed to buy my first mx5…after much procrastination! I’m looking forward to joining in with events and meets. Unfortunately I’m also a complete Luddite and baffled by tec. I’ll try but what’s the simplest way to keep up? I’d love to do the Shaftesbury drive for example and just need to know where to meet. Anyway. Hopefully see you soon :wink:

Thanks. I think I’ve got the rownhams services meeting etc😉. Collect my car tomorrow and will be going cross country from Basingstoke to goodwood then on to my old home town of Lewes. I’ve so missed fun on Sussex roads! See you soon. Guy

1 Like

The Solent Area Programme has been updated as of 28-07-22 and an event entered for 4th September for Exbury Gardens :grinning:

1 Like

The Solent Area Programme has been updated as of 05-08-22 and an event entered for 2nd October, for a drive and visit, by Patricia & John Wheeler, to The Chocolate Frog Tearooms, Bordon :frog: :frog: :frog:

1 Like

Hi all members, The Chocolate Frog Tea Room lunch menu will be available early September we must prebook and pay a £5 deposit pp to secure the booking, so Patricia and I will out of own pockets pay in advance a sum of £30 which will cover 6 people although we have asked for 16 spaces, after lunch there are the ‘Shopping Barns’ to have a good look round, you may even find a few xmas pressies…
Regards
Patricia and John
Afternoon Tea | The Chocolate Frog Company | England

Hi John,

Yep Angela & I will be up for a Chocolate Frog visit!:frog:

Ron and Angela

1 Like

Please add Ash & Pat to the list for the trip to The Chocolate Frog
Thanks

1 Like

The Solent Area Programme has been updated as of today, 15th October 2022, to include The Milestones Christmas Market event on 3rd December :santa:

1 Like