SOLENT AREA - 2023 Programme

Hi Everyone,

The Solent Area Programme for 2023 is looking good, with very few gaps towards the end of the year.

We have had some great Drives and Events for you to partake in this year and there are more things in the pipeline for 2024 and these are steadily being added to the 2024 as things progress and finalised them.

Click on the link below to see the latest update to the programme😉

Best Regards

The Solent Team

4 Likes

Hi Everyone,

For info, the Solent Area Programme for 2023 is now pinned, so it is always at the top of the Solent list of forum topics and can easily be found by all members😉

Best Regards

Mal

Hi mal this looks like 2022 program mate ?

Hi Gerry, I have checked and its definitely the 2023 Programme. There are some events that have become regulars each year, such as the Fish & Chip Run and Beach BBQ but you will notice that other entries have different venues/events in them😉
Regards
Mal

The first column of the table is mislabeled,

Hi MaxBlack3.75,

Good spot and it is now corrected, with a few other changes in the process :+1:

If you notice aything else, just let me know.

Regards

Mal

Hi Mal i have noticed that our two events that we are arranging in Sep & Nov you can’t see all the description . Patricia

Hi Patricia,
No worries, I will take a look at that when I get a chance :+1:
Kind Regards
Mal

All done and re-formatted, so one can read the text for your drives :+1:

Hi Mal, I have the Thruxton Historic down for June, not May, still awaiting discount details from our Office.
Best wishes, Sue
https://thruxtonracing.co.uk/racing/historic#tab-tickets

Hi Sue,

Yes, happy with that, as the entry was provisional when we started putting the programme together, hence the question marks next to the entry. I will contact Elaine Jell at Historic Promotions and try and get an early heads up for a discount code, as per last year👍

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Mal, If you remember Iain had looked in to this, I have emailed you…
BW
Sue

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

Changes are happening thick and fast at the moment, so another update of the Solent Areaa Programme has just been posted in this thread.

As discussed at The Drive yesterday, we have tried to arrange a return visit to Goodwood House for Afternoon Tea and a photo oppertunity outside Goodwood House. Unfortunately, all the slots have gone fir 2023 but the good news is, I have a new contact, Lindsey, as Lucinda Cresswell has moved to pastures new, at Goodwood House and she has advised me to contact her Spetember/October time to get the ball rolling for a future visit :crossed_fingers:

Regards

Mal

2 Likes

Another update to the Solent Area Programme this morning, as Patricia & John have done an excellent job in organising a visit for Solent Area to Clanfield Observatory.

Regards

The Solent Team

1 Like

Solent Area Programme updated, as of 25th February 2023

Solent Area Programme updated, as of 10th March 2023

Solent Area Programme updated, as of 16th March 2023.
NB: The Gilbert White Museum visit has been deleted for the 2nd April and another drive is being planned instead.

Also, the Awbridge Fete & Car Show has been added to the programme :sunglasses:

Best Regards

The Solent Team

1 Like