SOLENT AREA - 3rd April 2022. A drive into The New Forest, ending at Old Beams Inn, Ibsley

Hi Everyone,

Many thanks for all your responses. I will add you all to the spreadsheet for the venue.

We are proving the drive this morning, so will post an update on the route very soon.

We will also be talking to the venue to finalise things and currently think it will be pay on the day.

Best Regards

Mal & Serena

Hi Mal,
Count me and Terry in on this one, looking forward to getting out again with the MX5
Regards
Di & Terry xx

Hi Diane & Terry,

You are on the list. We did a second Recce Drive today in the lovely sunshine and the New Forest and Ponies were delightful :sunglasses: :+1:

Regards

Mal

Hi Mal,
Could you add Judy and myself for your forest run please.

Rgds
Martin

Absolutely, it will be good to see you both.

Regards

Mal

Hi Everyone,

The route was finalised yesterday (28th March) and The Tulip Diagrams updated.

Due to not being able to upload PDF’s to this forum yet, I will hand out printed copies for each car that has confirmed attendance on the day.

I look forward to seeing you all at Tesco’s Winnall on Sunday at 10:30am.

If anyone wishes to volunteer a passenger for me, as Serena is unable to come to this one, to read out the directions and make things easier for me, please respond to this message soonest.

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Mal
Sue and I would like to join you guys for the Ibsley/New Forest drive on Sunday.
See you at the Tesco car park.

Regards

Bill & Sue Chorley (Wessex Group)

Hi Sue & Bill,

You will be most welcome.

See you at Winnall👍

Regards

Mal

Hi Mal
Am I too late for this one , keep missing the posts ?

Hi Jules,

You are on the list, so good to go :wink:

Regards

Mal

Hi Mal,

Please can you include Karen and myself for this Sunday’s run to Old Beams Inn.

Regards
Mike and Karen Yardley

Hi Mike & Karen,

Its great to hear from you and yes, it would be great to have you both along to join us on this run.

I look forward to catching up with you at Tesco Winnall on Sunday.

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Mal,
Hoping to join you for the drive on Sunday. Probably have a drink but give food a miss.
Cheers
Will

Hi Will,

Great news, I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Regards

Mal