SOLENT AREA - A drive and visit to Bill Rawles Classic Cars, Four Marks, Nr Alresford on 11th May 2024

Hi Everyone,

Thi event has just been posted in the MX5OC Calendar, so head over to the calendar via the following link for futher details;

Regards

Team Solent

Hi mal could you book my self and Richard for this one please gerry . The link won’t let me reply ?

1 Like

Hi Mal,
Sorry we can’t make this one as I’m working, unless I can get someone to take Terry

Di x

1 Like

Hi Mal,

Will you please add us to your list for this event?

Thanks very much.

Sally & Colin

Hi Mal,

Can you add Angela and myself on the list for this event, please?

Cheers very much,

Ron & Angela :sunglasses:

If you have not been here before it is not one man in a shed the building is as big as most supermarkets, they restore every part of Healeys. People send their cars here to be restored from America and lots of other foreign countries. They manufacture lots of panels and recondition engines.
They also prepare cars for racing and have their own racing team. I believe son Jack will be racing at Goodwood this year.

The last time I went their Jack also had an MX5.

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,

All replies noted and added to the attendees list in the calendar post.

Regards

Mal

No worries Diane, I will take Terry if Serena does’nt go.

I will keep you posted, nearer the time.

Hugs

Mal

This sounds interesting and local to myself, would be a good op to meet some fellow owners.

How do I get on the going list or find out more info?

Hi Mal,

Can you put me down with a +1 for this please?

Thanks!
Max

Hi James,

It will be good to have you join us, I will add your name to the attendees list :+1:

Regards

Mal

1 Like

Hi Max,

No problems, I will add you +1 to the list.

Best Regards

Mal

Morning Mal,

Annoyingly I am going to have to withdraw my attendance for this run! Work has decided my plans for me and therefore am no longer available. Will watch out for future events like this.

Hope you all have a great day out :slight_smile:

Hi James,

Sorry to hear work has got in the way of this event🙁

Hopefully, you can join us next time.

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Everyone,

I have just sent another update to Jack Rawles, saying we now have 12 members signed up for this event, which is great, so thank you for your support o this one :+1:

The list of attendees in the calendar has been updated to reflect the attendees I am currently aware of to date.

If your name is not on the list, please email me soonest at: solent@mx5oc.co.uk and I will add you to the list :wink:

Best Regards

Mal
Team Solent

HI Everyone,

The Rendevous/Start Point for this one have now been produced and are given at the follwing link;

Update for Bill Rawles Classic Cars event start point & timings

Best Regards

Team Solent

Please add Sue and I to this event

Have a great drive and day out everyone!!

1 Like

Hi. Everyone,

The date is fast approaching for this event. Please sign up, as soon as possible, if you have not done so already, as it will be a great visit and Jack Rawles is looking forward to seeing us all and showing us the excellent work they do there.

Best Regards

Team Solent

Hi Mal,
Please add me to the list.
Best wishes
Roger

1 Like