SOLENT AREA - A Drive to The Chocolate Frog, Nr Bordon, Hants on Sunday 2nd October 2022

Many thanks to all for sending in your menu choices via either this forum, messenger, FB and Text they were passed to Mandy (tea room manager) last Sunday , Patricia and I will give each of you a reminder copy of your own choices before meals are served, payments will be individually given to you minus the deposits already paid. There are also cakes to choose from plus a small bar area offering various drinks in bottles.

regards

J&P

1 Like

SAD NEWS…
John Gallen has just phoned me to say Christine has been admitted to hospial (not to serious), this leaves a spare space at the pre-booked group tables with menu already choosen, John has paid the £5 deposit for Christine but is willing to pass this on.
The menu choice booked…
Jacket Potato with full salad withCoronation Chicken topping
Friut Crumble & ice-cream.
Please respond on an urgent basis if you wish to take this space.
regards on behalf of John Gallen,
Patricia & John

Hello everyone, John and I are looking forward to seeing all you in the morning, we have printed out individual food choice slips as a reminders of your choices, and tulip routes, please be at Morrisons from 10.00 so we can all leave no later than 10.30, which will be in 2 convoys due to the 18 cars. You will find us parked down by the Hand Car Wash.
Patricia and John

Hi John & Patricia
Have rung Patricia on mobile to advise that we will be driving direct to Chocolate Frog, see you all there.
Regards Terry & Di xx

1 Like