Solent Area - A drive & visit to Naomi House & Jacksplace for an Easter Egg Drop

Hi Phil,
Certainly, it will be great to have you both along for this I one.
Regards
Mal

Hi Mal Great news that Bentley can join us on Sunday also the pub is dog friendly so can you book us in for lunch as well please. many thanks Jo &Colin

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

Some good news, I have just rung and spoken to Paul the Manager at The White Hart, Stockbridge, whereas before I had spoken to other staff and Paul has allocated us the back dining room and is happy with our numbers and remembered that last time some ordered off the menu and some had soup and bread and others had something more substantial.

So, we are all set and look forward to meeting up with you all at Sutton Scotney Services on the A34, as per the calendar post👍

Best Regards

Team Solent

Hi Mal. Great news about dogs I’m sure Casper will enjoy meeting everyone again

Tug

1 Like

He might like the odd bit of choccy too :joy:

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Mal, just to double check, it is the northbound services that we’re meeting up at ?

Tony

Hi Tony,
Yes, its the Northbound Sutton Scotney Services (Northbound).
For info, I have now added “what3words” to the calendar post :wink:
Best Regards
Mal

Thanks for confirming Mal. Weather forecast looks good, fingers crossed.

Lets hope so Tony, its certainly been nice today and I managed to wash and polish two cars👍

Hi Everyone,

For those who came along to the Naomi House/Jacksplace Easter Egg Drop, please see below, the Naomi House response to my letter to them thanking them for their hospitalilty on the day.

Your support for this event was greatly appreciated by both The Solent Team and Naomi House/Jacksplace staff and this letter is as much yours, as ours and is provided for you to see in recognition of your valued support.

Best Regards

Team Solent

2 Likes