Solent Area - A drive & visit to Naomi House & Jacksplace for an Easter Egg Drop

Hi Everyone,

Although Easter is several weeks away yet, this post is just to let you all know that we are currently working with Naomi House & Jacksplace, to do a return visit there for an Easter Egg Drop on Sunday 3rd March, which being the first Sunday on the month is conveniently the normal date for our Sunday drives.

We were originally going to visit Greenwoods Classics on this date tofether with South Central but recent discussion has revealed there will not be room for us and South Central, so we will proceed with the Easter Egg drop, which will save us making it an additional event.

Please keep an eye on the forum and MX5OC Calendar for further updates.
SOLENT AREA - Sunday 3rd March 2023; A drive to Naomi House & Jacksplace for an Easter Egg Drop - MX-5 Owners Club (mx5oc.co.uk)

Best Regards

Team Solent

Hi again everyone,

We have now had confirmation from Naomi House & Jacksplace and we are all set for 11am Sunday 3rd March 2024.

We will start the drive at Sutton Soctney Services, where there are loos and coffee facilities and then drive to Naomi House & Jacksplace and park in the circular area outside Jacksplace to deliver our Easter Eggs and also have a photo call.

After the visit, members can either drive home, or we will look at a lunch venue in the country to drive to.

Claire. our contact, has confirmed that some children & parents will be present, as they have Sunday lunch there, so it will be good to see them all :smiley:

An MX5OC Calendar entry with all the relevant details will be posted in due course.

Best Regards

Team Solent

Hi Mal

We’d love to attend this one if we can, can you put us down as a potential for now and we will confirm nearer the time?

Max

Hi Mal

Please add Jo and myself to the list for this event.

Thanks

Jo and Colin

Hi Jo & Colin,

Great news that you are joining us for this one. I will duly add you to the list :+1:

Kind Regards

Mal

Terry & I will be doing this one

Diane x

Please add Angela and myself to the list for the Naomi house Easter egg visit and for the lunch at The White Hart at Stockbridge.

Cheers,

Ron & Angela

Hi Mal

Can you add us to list also

Regards

Howard & Julie

Hi Mal,

Will you also add us to the list?

Thanks,

Sally& Colin

Please add Val and Bob to the list. I am sure the kids will enjoy an early Easter egg or two

Many thanks for the rsponses for this run to Naomi House. it’s going very well so far, with 8 cars now confirmed. We will now book a table for 20, in the hope we get a few more popele along, at The White Hart, Stockbridge for a spot of lunch after the visit :+1:

Keep em’coming, as we can take a few more cars to make the visit extra special for the Children & Staff at Naomi House/Jacksplace :smiley:

Kind Regards

Team Solent

Hi Mal

Apologise we are having to drop out of this one,

Regards Howard & Julie

No worries Julie & Howard, Sorry you wont be joining us on this occasion.

Regards

Mal

Hi Mal. Please put us down for this one including lunch.

Richard and Clare

Hi Mal, I would like to join the Easter Egg drop again this year . I will be on my own and can’t stay for the pub lunch unfortunately. Thanks, Tony (South-central).

Hi Tony,
Great news and good to hear from you. I will add you to the adttendees list👍
Best Regards
Mal

Hi Mal, we in Wessex area and we did a similar run to Naomi House a few years ago and would like to join in this Solent area run if we may. e will be attending the Wessex are 25th anniversary dinner on the Saturday night, but am sure we can drag ourselves out the next morning in time for this.

Regards, Phil & Sue Holloway

Hi Phil & Sue,

You will both be very welcome to join us for the Naomi House Run. I will add you to the list and look forward to seeing you on the day.

Enjoy the Wessex Anniversary event and we look forward to hearing about it at the drive.

Regards

Mal

Thank you and will look forward to it.

Hi Mal,
Can you add Jue & I to the list please.
Regards,
Chris