SOLENT AREA - A social evening at The Milbury, Beauworth (newly refurbished ) on Wednesday 21st February 2024

Thank you all, much appreciated👍

Regards

Mal

Yep charcuterie is good for me too.

Many thanks all, I have annoted the Calendar Post accordingly :+1:

Best Regards

Mal

Dear All,

Being the 31st January, this event is now closed, as I have passed all the information,ref our numbers, to the venue, so that Tanith can prepare and cater for us.

Regards

Mal

Hi Everyone,

I have visited “The Milbury” this evening - “its a dirty job but someones got to do it” :grin:

I had a pint and nice chat with Clive, as Tanith was out and the room they have given us will seat 30 easily, without them moving any furninture around, so we are all set :+1:

Funnily enough another couple came in for a drink and it transpires that they life just up the road form me in Waltham Chase and Lesley the wife has an RF, so I told them about our drives and events and gave her my contact details and hopefully, she will join us at some point.

Best Regards

Mal

1 Like

Hi Mal
Sally and Colin very kindly asked me to join thier teamalong with Tug and Clare , so please add me , I will have the charcuterie as well please.
Thanks Jules

Hi Jules,

Thats great, I will email Tanith straight away to add you to the list :+1:

Hugs

Mal x

1 Like

Hi Mal
Please add Mike & Karen, but we won’t be eating

Hi Karen & Mike,
Great news, got that and look forward to seeing you both.
Best Regards
Mal

Hi Mal,

What time are we meeting from? Calendar says 17:38 do we have to be that precise with our arrival time?

Do you know how the boards will work? Is it going to be one each, one between 2 or a big old buffet style thing set up in the room?

Looking forward to it all the same!
Max

Hi Max,

Ooh, thats interesting, as I thought that one was all sorted. I will investigate and update accordingly.

The Charcouterie element will be a table laid out with the cold meats and cheese and members help themselves.

Regards

Mal

Hi Everyone,

A big thank you to Max for pointing out the timings for this event were erroneous :roll_eyes:

To this end I have tweaked the Calendar entry with the latest update on timings and food arrangements for the event for you all to view ahead of next week :smiley:.

Best Regards

Mal

1 Like

Doug and Chris Phillips would both like to attend, Charcuterie for both please
Regards, Doug

Hi Everyone,

Please note that this event has reached its maximum numbers with respect to people attending, as decreed by the venue.

Sorry but we are now unable to add any more people for this event.

Regards

Team Solent

Hi again Everyone,

For those attending The Milbury on the 21st. Tanith has requester I check all those going that there are no allergies and there will be Walnuts etc in the platter.

You can PM or email me if you wish to keep any allergies private.

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Mal. No allergies but do you know if they are still dog friendly as the web site doesn’t say.

Hi Tug,

I know Tannith or Clive’s father has been in there with his two huge dogs.

I will check with Tanith for you😉

Rgds

Mal

Hi again Tug,

I just messaged Tanith and she said, "yes of course, very dog friendly":grinning:

Best Regards

Mal

Cheers Mal.
Looking forward to a good evening.
Tug

For those coming tonight from the west - there’s been a horrendous accident on the M27 causing serious issues between Eastleigh and Fareham.

Allow extra time and look for alternative routes!

1 Like