SOLENT AREA - A social evening at The Milbury, Beauworth (newly refurbished ) on Wednesday 21st February 2024

Hi Everyone,

Join us for a social evening at the recently refubished Milbury Pub, Beauworth to soak up the atmosphere, delicious Charcouterie Platter, drinks and Terry and Diane’s Quiz to pit your wits against each other :smiley:.

Full details can be found at; https://mx5oc.co.uk/event/solent-area-a-social-evening-and-quiz-at-the-milbury-beauworth/

Please reply to this forum post to confirm your attendance, so we can update the venue or add your name(s) to the list of attendees in the calendar post using the instructions previously posted on the forum.

Best Regards

Team Solent

Hi Mal. Add my name to the list :slight_smile:

Hi Tamas,

Will do😉

Regards

Mal

Lynn and I have put date in diary.
Best wishes
Roger

Hi Mal

Please add us to the list thanks

Jo and Colin

Please add Sue and i to the list.

Hi Mal, Ellaine & I are up for this one. KR, Robert

Hi Mal,

Will you please add us to your list for this event?

Thanks,

Sally & Colin

Hi Mal

Please add me to the list

Thanks, Nigel

Thank you everyone for all your responses for this event. The lastest names have been duly added to the list and it’s looking to be a great evening :+1:

Regards

Team Solent

Hi Mal

Can you add us to the list also

Regards Howard & Julie

Hi Mal. Please put us down for this one.
Richard and Clare

Hi everyone,

Numbers for attending this event are excellent and we thank you for that👍

However, just to clarify, the kitchen is not up and running at The Milbury yet and is the reason why the only food option is the “Charcouterie Platter of Cold Meats & Cheeses”.

Sorry to ask this but please could those attending confirm they will actually be having the "Charcouterie Platter " or not, as the case may be, so we can keep the venue updated for catering purposes by responding to this post.

Kind Regards

Team Solent

Hi Mal
Yes we will be having the charcuterie and cheeses.
Looking forward to it.
Richard and Clare.

Great stuff, I will annotate the attendees list accordingly👌

Hi Mal

Yes we are having the charcuterie and cheeses.

Regards

Howard

Many thanks to those confirming they are eating the Charcouterie Platter at The Milbury. This info has been annotated in the attendees list of the calendar post.

Please could others who have not confirmed yet please do so for catering purposes😉

Regards

Mal

Hi Mal

Yes, i will be eating as well.

Regards, Nigel

We will be eating charcuterie please
Max and Esther

Yes for us as well thanks Mal

Jo and Colin