SOLENT AREA - A visit to Immaculate Detailing on 15th March 2020

Good eve all dont as yet know all the pros ans cons of using site asnew here but yes would like to put my name done for this if still possible. guess we meet on site from 11am ?

Cheers Rick

Hi Rick,

Good to hear from you. I will add your name to my list for the draw and you never know, your MX5 might be the one that becomes the subject car to get a valet by Immaculate Detailing on the day.

If you do get picked and win you would need to be there 15 mins earlier p, so 10:45😉

We look forward to seeing you there.

Regards

Mal

Hi Everyone,

By way of an update, as we near the date for this event, the list of attendees currently looks like this;

a) Tim Dalby
b) Mal Rowland
c) Terry & Diane Botto
d) Brian & Josie Chandler
e) Nick & Caroline Greest
f) Martin Down
g) Bernie
h) Rick
j) Steve Fryer
k) Max??
l) Steve Payne
m) Tug

Let me know if your me is not on the list and should be, and I will duly add you on it, to be sure of a chance to win the draw to be the subject car for our visit.

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Mal.
Could you add me to the list for this one.
Thanks.
Tug

Both Steve Payne and Tug duly added to the list.

Many thanks for the responses.

Regards

Mal

Hi Everyone,

We can’t come on Sunday but we went there yesterday for a full valet and the RF looks stunning - really worth the money and the two towels we bought are great.

Can’t recommend this enough - thank you to Mal for introducing us.

Best wishes,

Colin & Sally

2 Likes

Dear All,

In-line with my original post, the winner of the draw, to be the subject MX5 for Sundays visit, is Josie & Brian Chandler.

The draw was conducted at 9pm this evening by my neighbour, to ensure impartiality and I have attached a photo of Dave with the winning ticket.

Many Congratulations to Josie & Brian, who I have notified already, to advise them that they need to be at Immaculate Detailing at 10:45am on Sunday to set up for the demo, ahead of the rest of us at 11:00am.

Please remember that Immaculate Detailing moved to a different unit this week, so you all need to make your was to Unit 6, Mitchell Close and not Unit 21 Mitchell Close, although they are not far apart.

I look forward to seeing those attending, there on the day.

Regards

Mal