SOLENT AREA - A visit to Podium Place, Newbury on Sunday 6th February 2022

Hi Graham & Sheila,

Brilliant news, it will be lovely to see you both after all this time. Glad you approved of Podium Place, as it promises to be a great visit.

Regards

Mal

Hi Mal, I’m hoping to join you all in my latest edition to the “Mead history of owned MX-5s” and as it’s just up the road will meet you at PP. Thanks for organising it, cheers Roger

Lyn & I are up for this plus I’ll have a go on the sim if available, thanks.

Hi Roger,

Great news, it will be good to see you both and your new acquisition to the Mead Stable, so to speak :wink:

I will also put you down for the SIM.

Best Regards

Mal

Good to hear from you Geoff, I will add you and Lyn to the list and put you down for a go on the SIM😂

Best Regards

Mal

Thanks. Will await the start point👍

Hi Mal,

Do you know roughly what the cost is going to be for the simulator yet?

Thanks
Max

Hi Mal,
Will definitely be there for this one and please put me down for the Sim.
Thanks
Richard and Clare

Hi again Roger,

Is that both you and Lyn for the SIM, I have assumed yes :thinking:

Regards

Mal

Hi Everyone,

Here is the list of attendees for this coming weekends drive to Podium Place, Newbury.

Diane & Terry have finalised the route and produced Tuilip Direction, which I will post as soon as they have finalised them. A few copies will also be available at the Tesco Winnall, Winchester meeting point :smiley:

Please check your entry/entries and let me know of any glaring errors or ommisions (espeicallly those who are doing/not doing the SIM) and I will correct and re-send to Niki at Podium Place, as Niki already has a copy of this list that I sent her via email just rpior to typing this post.

Podium Place MX5 Attendees and SIM Participants - Feb 22

Best Regards and we look forward to seeing you at The Start Point on Sunday.

Mal & Terry

Lyn Lowe is ‘going’ & is there a start time at Tesco Winnal?

My guest would like to come on the simulator too

Hi Mal if there is room for one more, can I join you on Sunday?
KR, Robert

It’s a definite no on the simulator and now a bit flakey on the meet itself. I’ll see you if I see you!

Hi Mal
Don’t fall off your chair,Graeme is going to come with me, not going on the sim though.
See you at Winchester Sunday xJ

Hi Everyone,

By way of a quick update, we will meet at Tesco Winnal at 09:00am Sunday and leave prompt at 09:30am. This will ensure we arrive at Podium Place by 11:00am.

Terry will be travelling with me and he will have Tulip diagrams with him for you all.

Finally, here is the updated list, for info;

Best Regards

Mal

1 Like

Hi Jules,
Thanks for that update. I will remove the tick for Graham doing the SIM😉
Mal

Hi Mal,
Will just be me on Sunday, subject to how the previous evening goes, and I will not be doing the simulator.
Best wishes
Roger

Thanks Mal, don’t forget Graeme is the veggie version , no Ham :kissing_heart:

Thanks Jules & Roger for your updates. I will note their content.
Regards
Mal