SOLENT AREA - A visit to The Phyliss Tuckwell Motor Show in Churt, Surrey on Sunday 6th August 2023

Hi Everyone,

South Central AC’s Alan West & Paul Milbourn have advised of a excellent Classic Motor Show, which is being held in in some lovely grounds in Churt, Surrey on Sunday 6th August 2023.

Details of this event are in the MX5OC Diary, which can be found here:

Details of the Phyllis Tuckwell Motor Show, so you can get an idea of what to expect, can be found here:

NB: The important thing is that "Earlybird Tickets are only available online until 18th March 2023, so you will need to act fast if you wish to come along and click on the second link and purchase your tickets soonest, at this discounted rate :+1:

Details of a drive to meet up with our South Central colleagues will be posted in due course, on this thread :smiley:

Best Regards

The Solent Team

Hi Mal, sounds interesting so I’ll book a place direct.
Best wishes
Roger

I have booked to attend, but will be taking my motorcycle that I rode around the world with Sue.

1 Like

Hi Mal,

Just booked for this charity event, looks like it maybe an interesting venue as well👍

Cheers,

Ron & Angela

1 Like

Hi Mal Richard and my self are booked in for this visit , but will be in the db5 . This is are second visit , as Robert Lewis is a frend

Hi Everyone,
If you have signed up for this event, that was posted on the forum some time back, you may well have received your car pass and event instructions. Mine arrived today and my letter says entry for my vehicle is between 10:15 & 10:30 am.
We will talk to South Central AC’s to work out the final details for this event and post an update, as the 6th August is fast approaching.

Regards

The Solent Team

Hi Mal,

Unfortunately we won’t be able to go on this run now, a slight change in family circumstances!

I have emailed the Phyllis Tuckwell motor show organisers informing them of the situation so that they can allocate my slot to someone on the waiting list.

Have a good day - maybe we’ll be able to make it next year!

Regards,

Ron

Hi Everyone,

Sadly, both Angie & Ron and Serena and myself are now unable to attend this drive and event. However, we have both contacted the organisers and we can transfer the car passes to other members wishing to go. The only stipulation by the organisers is the passes are allocated on years of manufacture, so Ron’s is a 2022 ND and mine is a 1993 Mk1 and if anyone wants to take over these passes and have a good day at the Phyllis Tuckwell event, please reply to this post soonest😉
Regards
The Solent Team

Wishing everyone that obtained tickets and are going along to this Phyllis Tuckwell Event. It should be a great day, with lots of nice cars in attendance.

Sorry we cannot be with you, as we are still in Derbyshire, so take lots of pictures👍

Mal & Serena