SOLENT AREA - Bursledon Brickworks Craft & Cars visit on 29th March 2020

Firstly, this is an extra event and sorry for the delay in putting this one out and it not being on the latest issue of the programme. But unfortunately, it has not been possible to organise parking inside the Brickworks for this event, due to the space being required for exhibitors.

However, Phil says we should be able to park together in the main car park off to the left of the approach road and we suggest that anyone interested in going just simply replies to this post, in order that I can give Phil an idea of numbers, so he can get and area coned off for us.

Spring Craft Fair and Car Rally

Sunday 29th March 2020, 11.00 - 4.00

A special craft market to kick start the season. Entry prices include both the museum and the craft fair. A good chance to buy unusual Easter presents for all the family. This year we will be hosting a visit from a car rally so the courtyard will be full of cars of all shapes and sizes.

Special one day prices: Adults £4, Children free

Free parking, cafe open for light refreshments

Best Regards

Mal

Yes please Mal thanks Jules :grin:

Hi Jules,
Great stuff, it will he good to have you and your stunning 30th AE there.
Mal :+1:

1 Like

Hi Mal,

This is good news, we really like going to Bursledon Brickworks so please put us down for this event.

Thanks for organising it and look forward to seeing everyone.

Best wishes,

Sally & Colin

1 Like

Afternoon Mal,

Please include Angela and myself on this steamy event, but is it on the 19th April or 29th March as per your headline?

Regards,

Ron

Hi Folks,

Good spot, yes the date is definitely the 29th March for the Craft & Classic Cars Event.
It looks like I cut and pasted the wrong event into the post🙄 Will correct that later, as I have to pick my car up now.

Regards

Mal

Original Post corrected to show event for 29th March.

Thanks to those who pointed out my copy and pasting error :+1:

Regards

Mal