SOLENT AREA - Christmas Meal 2021

Hi Mal Terry can you put Doff and my self down for this as dot is a vegetarian I’ll let you know what she wants later ? I will also let you know what I would like Gerry & Doff

Hi Gerry,
I will put you and Doff in as a place marker but please let me have your choices as soon as possible.
Best Regards
Mal

Tony and myself would like to come on the Xmas lunch?
2 X Smoked Salmon
2 X Lamb Shank
2 X Sticky Toffee Pudding

Many thanks Mal for organising, Judy x

1 Like

Hi Judy & Tony,
Your choices just dropped in to this thread and I will add them to the master spreadsheet in due course.
Regards
Mal

Can I reserve spaces for 4 people - meal choices to be made sharpish :slight_smile:
Max

Absolutely👍

1 Like

Doug and Chris Phillips, please count us in. Menu choices as follows
Curried parsnip soup x 2
Salmon x 2
Coffee and mince pie x 1
Waffle ice cream x 1
Looking forward to it.

1 Like

Chris & Doug,
Good to have you both along. I will duly add you to the spreadsheet.
Regards
Mal

Hi Mal

Max - soup, turkey, Xmas pudding
Esther - soup, turkey, sticky toffee
Nick - brie, turkey, waffle
Helen - soup, turkey, Xmas pudding

Thanks
Max

Good morning everyone,

I have just updated the Christmas Meal Spreadsheet, a copy of which is attached to Post #1

Looking at the numbers, it looks as though we are going to have a bumper year, with 37 in attendance and give that a few more will possibly add to this figure :+1:

Please review your choices to ensure I have them correct and if not let me know by replying to this post and I will amend the spreadsheet accordingly :smiley:

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Mal, thanks for organising

Choices

Sal Brie, Turkey and Xmas pudding.

Steve Brie, Salmon and waffle please

Thank you

Steve and Sal

Hi Folks,
The latest update, as of 26th Oct, to the Christmas Meal Spreadhseet, is now available to view in Post #1.
Regards
Mal

Hi All,
Just added up the number for the Xmas meal 38 in total now. Looking forward to us all celebrating this year.
Regards
Di & Terry

2 Likes

Hi Folks,
The latest update, as of 1st Nov, to the Christmas Meal Spreadhseet, is now available to view in Post #1.
Regards
Mal

hi Phill and Kay for xmas meal please 1X soup 1X brie wedges 1X Roast turkey 1X salmon with stilton 1Xwaffle 1X sticky toffee . TA!

Hi Philly Boy,
All done :+1:
Regards
Mal

Hi Everyone,

I have just had an email from Martin at the Milburys and he has confirmed, after speaking to Chef, that the 2-Course Christmas Meal option will be £20/person.

Regards

Mal

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

The bookings for the Christmas Meal have gone very well indeed, as have the payments via PayPal. So a big thank you for that.

Below, is the latest update of the spreadsheet, showing everyone’s orders and payments to date. For those yet to pay, please remember that when paying via PayPal to: malrowland21@gmail.com, select “paying a friend or relative” in order to avoid any additional charges!

PLease check your entry to ensure the correct food orders have been noted :wink:

We look forward to seeing everyone on the day :+1:

Best Regards

Mal, Serena, Terry & Diane

Hi Everyone,

Please see below the latest update of the Chistmas Meal Spreadsheet, as of 17-11-21.

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Mal can you add Richard & Maggie please Gerry meal choices are for Richard Salmon.Turkey.And Waffle . Maggie Salmon.baked ham. & sticky toffee thanks Mal Gerry