SOLENT AREA - Evening Drive on Wednesday 17th August to The Flower Pots Inn, Cheriton

We now have 12 members signed upp for this one, so going very well indeed. There is room for more, so please get your orders to me soonest :wink:

Hi Mal,

If it’s not to late can you put Lesley and I down to come along please. Should be able to join for the run if work doesn’t over run.

Can you put us down for one burger and one ham, egg & chips please.

Thanks
Graham

Yes, absolutely no problems, I will add your choices now, as just updatng the spreadsheet :+1:

1 Like

Hi All,

If it’s not too late Margaret & I would like to join you for the run from Fareham to Cheriton Pots. Ceasar Salad for Margaret; Ham Egg & Chips for me.

Best, Greg & Margaret

Hi Margaret & Greg,

Great to hear from yoou and I have added your orders to the spreadsheet, so you are good to go :+1:

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Mal.
Food order for Wednesday.
1 lamb Kofta
1 beg samosa
1 fish and chips
1 ham egg and chips.

Thanks

Richard and Clare.

Hi Tug, got that and its on the list :+1:
Rgds
Mal

Hi Everyone,

Brilliant news, we have 18 members signed up for this one, although some will be going striaght to the veue due to timings and work/other commitments.

Below is a “screen grab” the meal orders I have captured and am just sending to Simon at The FLower Pots, so we will be all set. If you notice any errors or ommisions in your entry please let me know soonest, so I can email Simon and hopefully, get it changed in time :thinking:

I look forward to seeing you with Chrystianne at Costa Coffee Broadcut tomorrow evening.

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Mal i usually go cycling on Wednesdays so didnt book in, but as its raining I’ll swap bike for car and wander over. Appreciate you’re on the road as i type!
See you there , pint and a packet of crisps for me!