Solent Area - Evening Drive & visit to The Hampshire Hog, Clanfield on 17th April 2024

Hi again Everyone,

The Calendar post has been updated with the Start point details and timings for the Hampshire Hog Drive and are given in the following link;

Hampshire Hog Rendevous Point and Timings update

Best Regards

Team Solent

Scampi and Chips for Sue, and Burger with the crumble to follow for me. £20 sent via paypal

Hi Sue & Tim,

I will do my best to add you and Sue to the food order, as the spreadsheet was sent to them a few days back.

Also, you have overpaid, as it was only £5/head deposit and not £10, so I will refund that to your PayPal account :wink:

Hi Sue & Tim,

I have just rung your orders through to The Hamsphire Hog, so you are all set.
They have just informed me that Desserts can be ordered at the meal tonight, for easiness :+1:

Best Regards

Mal

Hi all,

For info, I have just rung an order though to The Hampshire Hog and they have said Puddings/Desserts can be ordered tonight at the meal :wink:

Regards

Mal

Hi Everyone,

For info, The Hampshire Hog bill has been resolved with Stuart (General Manager) who I am pleased to say is happy to have us back :grinning:

Thank you for all your replies ref payments, it certainly helped resolve the issue👍

Best Regards

Mal

1 Like