Solent Area - Evening Drive & visit to The Hampshire Hog, Clanfield on 17th April 2024

Dear all,

For info,

Details for the 17th April evening drive are now posted in the MX5OC calendar.

Regards

Team Solent.

Hi Mal,

Will you please add us to you list for this event?

We’ve just paid the £10 deposit to your Paypal account and please may we have the following: fish & chips x 1 and sausages & mash x 1.

Thanks for arranging this event.

Best wishes,

Sally & Colin

Afternoon Mal,

Please put Angela and myself down for this visit.

We’ll have 2 x sausage and mash.

I’ll pay into your PayPal account after this!

Cheers,

Ron & Angela

Where do I look for details of this? Can’t find where it’s going.

Hi Mal
Can you put Terry & I down for this one
2 x scampi, chips & mushy peas please
Thanks
Di & terry

1 Like

Hi Josie,

I have attached a link that will hopefully take you direct to the Wednesday drive: Diary (Future Events) - MX-5 Owners Club

Scroll down to the solent event and all will be revealed, he says hopefully🤞

Any problems, please get back to me and I will get you straight to the event.

Kind Regards

Mal

Hi Mal please can you order Sausage and mash for me please ?
Will give you my deposit at the sossie night. Thanks Jules

Hi Mal. We are both up for this one. Will add our choices shortly and forward the deposits.

Richard and Clare

Hi Jules, Tug & Clare,

Got that and will add you to the list.

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Mal what drive is this please ?

Hi Mal

Can I add Sal, Steve and Gerry please. Haven’t worked car combinations yet!

Steve

1 Like

Good morning Steve,

Absolutely no problems, I will add you to the list and also your food choices.

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Everyone,

I have just had a chance to get this event rolling and have added the names of those confirmed as attending to the calendar entry, given at the link given below;

To view the attendees list, please scoll down the calendar entry until you see the “Read More box” and click on the Blue Text to reveal the list of attendees :wink:

Please note that all meal choices and payment are being logged sperately on our usual spreadhseet and this will is published below, for info;

Regards

The Solent Team

Hi Mal, would you please add Chris and I to the list for this event.
We would both like Beer Battered Cod
All the best, Doug

1 Like

Many thanks all for your meal choices and deposits.

A new screen grab of the meal orders and PayPal Deposit payments has been added to Post#13, for info.

Regards

Mal

Hi Mal

Can you add Tim & Tracey to your list and we would both like Mrs Owton’s Bacon Chop.

Sent you ÂŁ10 deposit to your Paypal account.

Cheers Tim

1 Like

Hi Tim & Tracy,

PayPal payment safely received and meal orders added to the spreadhseet.

Another update to the spreadhseet has been added to Post#13 for completeness
+1

Regards

Mal

Hi Mal.
Our food choices are 1 mustard glazed pork and 1 fish and chips.

Deposit on its way

Tug

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

Apologies for the delay in updating this Forum Post but life has been a bit hectic, what with Serena’s Mother sadly being very poorly in Hillingdon Hospital and Serena staying up there, to be with her mother, during the week.

Anyway, I have just added the last meal orders and deposit payments I have received to date and updated the Meal Order Spreadsheet in Post#13, as before.

As alway, if anyone notices any discrepancies with their meal order or deposit payment, please let me know soonest, as the date will soon be upon us.

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Everyone,

With just a week to go before the first evening drive in the light evenings and the deposit payment made to The Hamsphire Hog, together with your meal choices submitted on the usual spreadsheet, we are all set.

Terry, DIane and I will be pleased to meet you at the rendevous point, which is;

The Central Car Park, Basingwell Street, Bishops Waltham. SO32 1AL at 18:15 onwards, ready for a prompt departure at 18:45 prompt, in order to arrive at The Hampshire Hog for 19:30 :+1:

On this occasion, Serena will not be joining us but our daughters (Melissa) partner Alex, who some of you will have met before, will be joining me for this one :wink:

Best Regards

The Solent Team