Solent Area - First Drive of 2021

Paid :slight_smile:

Won’t have my BBR conversion done in time for first drive sadly, parts aren’t in yet, but means we’ll be there in force :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Jason, that is a shame but glad you will be there in force :+1:

Payment received and updated :+1:

Hi Mark & Jill,

I have just realised that you were not meant to pay me for your garden entrance tickets, as I was only covering food to help Ramster Staff on the day.

The Garden Tickets are to be purchased on the day from the Cafe counter.

I am refunding your entrance ticket payment via PayPal now and also refunding Colins entrance money.

Apologies for any confusion caused.

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Mal, our order please for Ramster -
1 cappuccino £3.00
1 filter coffee £2.50
2 x tray bakes £4.60
1 coronation chicken sandwich £4.50
1 smoked salmon/cream cheese £4.50
Total - £19.10 paid into your PayPal a/c

1 Like

Finally replying :smile: … soup of the day please Mal £4.50.

1 Like

Hi Mal. Latte and Bacon Buttie please, payment done via PayPal this morning.
Looking forward to meeting people on the 23rd.
Thanks and regards, Colin.

1 Like

Good morning all,
All orders noted and have been added to the Ramster List. Many thanks for your cooperation and look forward to seeing you on the day :sunglasses:
Best Regards
Mal

Hi Everyone,

For those on the list for the Ramster Gardens Drive on Sunday 23rd May, please find below the Tulip Directions, which are now available for download and printing off for use on the day.

I will have a few copies with me but it would be appreciated if individuals could print them off for their use also.

As before, click on the Tulip Instrcutions and a new window will open. At the base of the image you will see an option to download, which you can do and print off :+1:

Regards

Mal

Thank you Mal.

Weather not on our side,for the 1st Solent members drive of 2021, however our AC’s Mal and Terry did a great job of arranging the event. Just great to see members new and old turn out subject to the covid rule of a maximum of 30 people, and of course I, Paticia, and our mx5 bear had a wonderful day out, here is a taster of the colourful display in the gardens dispite a heaver shower just before we all arrived.

1 Like