SOLENT AREA - First Drive of 2024

Hi Everyone,

Please see the link, given below, to the MX5OC Diary, which provides all the relevant details for this event :+1:

Hi Mal and Terry,
Please add Lynn and I to your list please and we’ll see you in Stockbridge.
Happy New Year.
Roger and Lynn

1 Like

Hi Roger,

Consider it done :+1:

Happy New Year to you and Lynn too.

Best Regards

Mal

Happy new year Roger & Lynn, see you on the 7th Jan 2024

Terry & Di

Hi Mal and Terry,

Please add Angela and myself to the “wet run” on 7th January.

Happy New year to all,

Ron and Angela

I’ve sent an email somewhere but have now discovered this page. Please add me to this event (but only once please😊)

Gillian

Hi Gillian,

I have already added you to the list, so you are good to go👍

Kind Regards

Mal

Hi Mal can you add just myself please just for the drive many thank Gerry Happy new year to you all

Hi Everyone,

Many thanks for your responses thus far, this one is going really well and we look forward to seeing you all on the day.

Regards

The SolentTeam

Hi Mal and Terry
Could you add Kevin and I to the list please?
Look forward to seeing you.
Happy New Year to everyone!

Hi Sandra & Kevin,

Brilliant, it will be good to have you both join us and consider it done👍

We look forward to seeing you on the day.

Regards

Mal

1 Like

Hi Mal, wish you and your family a happy new year. Please include Val and I for “Terry Wet Tun”
Regards Bob

Will do Val & Bob, we look forward to seeing you on the 7th​:+1::wink:

Hi Mal and Terry,

Could you please add Sheila and myself to the list, please?
Keeping fingers crossed for some dry weather :wink::sunglasses:
Thank you.

Fantastic, it will be lovely to have you both along👍

I will duly add you both to the list.

Kind Regards

Mal

Please could you add Newbies Clive and Daph Barton to the trip?
Thanks

Hi Daph & Clive,

Yes, absolutely, it will be great to have you both join us fo this one :wink:

Regards

Mal

Hi Everyone,

We have hit our numbers for this first drive of 2024. However, Diane & Terry are going to contact the venue and request the numbers to be extended to 25, so watch this space for further updates😉

Best Regards

The Solent Team

Hi again everyone,

Diane has just rung me and our numbers have been extended to 25 for lunch at the end of next Sundays drive.

However, unfortunately, the person sending the menu and requesting for us to make meal choices sent it to the wrong email address and hence we did not know about it :roll_eyes:

So, the upshot is, that the venue wants our meal choices for Sunday by close of play Wednesday 3rd January, which is a very tight timescale indeed. However, we can do this, as follows;

We now have a menu (given at the link below) and it would be greatly appreciated if you could read the menu and let us have your meal choices by replying to this post soonest and by Wednesday mid-day, at the very latest!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oSBxfIB9pOo8BmL9wdl-mPz7N6oqY_yhr4KkziWCiHY/edit?usp=sharing

Apologies for any inconvenience caused but as you can see the problem was not on our part.

Best Regards

The Solent Team

Can’t open the menu, it said it would send a permission but didn’t​:thinking::thinking:
“Can’t open a Google file or folder”
Doesn’t matter as we probably won’t eat, maybe a drink & some snacks👍