Solent Area - Fish & Chips on the Beach Run 21st July 2021

The Fish & Chip run has now been finalised and posted on the forum, at the following link;

Diary (Future Events) - MX-5 Owners Club (mx5oc.co.uk)

1 Like

Book Richard and myself down for this Mal please

Will do Gerry :+1:

Please put me down for two places - Valerie and Jim

Hi Mal please could you put Patricia & John down on the list.

All responses so far noted and on the list :+1:

Hi Mal,
Put Angela and myself down for the :fish: and​:fries: please!
Cheers,
Ron and Angela

1 Like

Tis done😉

Spaces for this ever popular event are going fast, so be sure to reply to this forum post to secure your place(s)!

Here are the names I have picked up thus far, please contact me if I have missed anyone;

Number Name
1 Mal Rowland
2 Derek Armstrong
3 Terry Botto
4 Diane Botto
5 Caroline Greest
6 Nick Greest
7 Martin Down
8 Judy Down
9 Patricia Wheeler
10 John Wheeler
11 Val Lazell
12 Bob Lazell
13 Karen Coggins
14 Adrian Coggins
15 Sally Newman
16 Colin Newman
17 Angela Clarke
18 Ron Clarke
19 Valerie Cole
20 Jim Cole
21 Judy Grant
22 Tony Amis
23 Phil
24 Roz
25 Kay Upshall
26 Phil Upshall
27 Gerry Hall
28 Richard Bray
29 Colin Reay
30 Max Grogan

Hi Mal. If there are any spaces available, could you book me in please. Thanks, Colin.

Colin, your’e on the list :+1:
Just one space left to go for a full-house!!!

Thanks Mal. Could you put me down for ‘fish n chips’. I’ve sent payment to Nick via PayPal.

Hi Mal

Could we please take the very last place?

Many thanks
Philip & Roz

1 Like

Hi Philip & Roz,
It would have been lovely to have you along but I only have space for one person under MX5OC rules. The spaces are per person and not per car, as stated in the Website Diary Post, which might be where the confusion has crept in :frowning_face:
I will put you on my reserves list, so if anyone drops out I will certainly get back to you.
Best Regards
Mal

1 Like

Just a quick reminder to put your food orders on here and pay Nick via Paypal, as previously stated. So far there have been places reserved but very few food orders that we can see.

Hi Mal,

Our food orders are: 1 x Fish & Chips and 1 x Chicken Bites & Chips

Money paid to Nick via PayPal

Cheers very much,

Angela & Ron

1 Like

@Malski21
Hi Mal,
Patricia and I our order just 1 x Fish ‘N’ Chips NO SALT or VINEGAR please, payment made to Nick via PayPal.
regards
J&P

1 Like

hi Mal I’m a new MX5 owner and a newbie to the forum. I gather from the previous posts that this event is full and space for my wife and I is not available. Could you therefore add us to the reserve list just in case anyone should have the misfortune to drop out.
Many thanks
Colin Finch

Hi Colin,

Will do, sorry you are in reserve but rest assured if we get a space crop up I will add you and your wife to the list.
Regards
Mal

Thanks Mal.