Solent Area - Fish & Chips on the Beach Run 21st July 2021

Hi Mal
Happy to fill the empty spaces if still available.
Fish and chips x2 Please (with salt and vinegar)

Regards Colin and Jo

Hi Mal,

Probably too late, but also happy to fill the
2 spaces, if still available.

Graham and Sheila

PS Can we have…

2 x Jumbo Sausage and Chips please. Thank you.

I thought the reserve list was in the order you put your name down? Oh well, seeing as its past the 19th, is there a chance that more than 30 can attend now?

Hello Nick Greest
Seems I cannot make PayPal work so can I order Fish & Chips x 2 for 21st Fish & Chip Evening, and pay you the ÂŁ12.10 on the evening. (Bishops Waltham car park)
Thanks
John W Blake

Hi Mal
Can you confirm if we are included on the meet please. I have put my order in to Nick and paid with PayPal as requested but as yet have not seen any posts to confirm our inclusion

Thanks
Colin

Hi Colin,

Sorry but as Caroline & Nick have the master list, I am unable to confirm this for you. Rest assured, they will be getting up to date with orders etc very soon.

Regards

Mal

Hi Caroline. Heard from Mal last night that we are on the list for tomorrow. Could we please order 2 fish and chips. Will either pay by pay pal later today or give you cash at. I shops Waltham.

Richard and Clare.

Many thanks everyone, for getting your orders to Caroline & Nick for Wednesday evenings Fish & Chip extravaganza👍

It’s not been an easy task getting orders and payments sorted but we are all set to go for a great evening and the weather is glorious, so don’t forget your swimming togs​:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Mal, Terry, Caroline & Nick

2 Likes

Hi Nick and Caroline,
If possible can you confirm if you have received our PayPal payment for Wednesday. I could only find one Nick Greest on PayPal so hope it was the right person. It was sent on the 17th July.

Thanks
Colin and Jo

If I can have the PayPal acc (can’t find it) then I can do the same👍

Hi Gents,

Just seen this and Caroline & Nick may be busy, as they have just moved house.

So, I dont know if this will be of any help to you but as per the Calendar Event post, it states, which I have copied below:

Payment is also required ahead of the event via PayPal to: Nicholas Greest

Regards

Mal

Thanks but what is his PayPal account as I can’t see it!:thinking:

nickgreest@gmail.com

Thanks👍

Hi Everyone,

The final list of attendees, from Caroline & Nick, that have ordered via the website and paid, for tonight’s Fish & Chips on the Beach is given below;

Caroline/Nick - fish & chips, pie &chips
Colin - Fish & chips
Ron/Angela- Fish & chick bites & chips
John/Patricia - 1 x Fish and chips
Terry/Di - sausage & chick bites & chips
Mal/Derek - Fish & chick & chips. Mushy Pea
Martin/Judy - 2x Fish and chips
Judy/Tony - 2x Fish & chips. Mushy peas
Sally/Colin - 2x Fish and chips
Richard - Fish and Pie & chips. Mushy peas
Val/Jim - 2x Fish and chips
Phil/Roz - Fish & Veggie burger & chips
Max - Sausage and chips
Colin/Jo - 2 x Fish and chips
John/Larissa - 2 x Fish and chips
Bob/Val - 2x Fish and chips
Graham/Sheila - 2x sausage and chips
Richard/Claire - 2x Fish and chips.
Jeff/Lyn - 2x Fish and chips.

I see that Roz has somehow become Rod. Perhaps that explains why she has started growing a beard and smoking a pipe :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Geoff & Lyn
Ta​:+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

To put the record straight, I have been into the post and edited Rod to Roz. Tell her she can forget the beard now😂

2 Likes