SOLENT AREA - Gosport Vehicle Rally, 28th August 2023 (Bank Holiday Monday)

Hi Gerry,
I think it would be more of a case that would we be allowed to park up with the DB5.

It’s a stunning car and will be deservedly grouped with other cars of the Marque/Era :wink:

Best Regards

Mal

Many thanks for the responses thus far, it should be a great day, with some great cars on show :+1:

Hi Ron.
Have not had any joy down loading the form as regardless of how i try to download it it is too small to read and not in an editable form.
hope this can be fixed as it sounds like a nice event.

Hi Everyone,

Yes, I thought this may be a problem, since the PDF facility was removed.

I think the best way ahead, is for me to monitor the responses on this forum and I will email out the form in an editable format, to each member who wishes to attend.

The form can then be completed ans emailed on to the organisers.

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Mal,

That’s great, thanks.

We’re looking forward to seeing everyone at this event.

Best wishes,

Sally & Colin

Mal has sent me the form in an editable format.

I’ve put a Microsoft Word version at this link.

I’ve also put a PDF version at this link in case anybody prefers it.

If you have any problems downloading, or need a different format, please let me know by PM.

Grateful thanks to Phil Katz for enabling this form to be uploaded to his server for everyone to download at a sensible and readable size, until a suitable solution for the forum is found :crossed_fingers:

Much appreciated Phil

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Folks,

We are looking forward to metting up at Alver Valley Garden Centre on Monday and driving to The Gosport Vehicle Rally.

For those who have registered their vehicles for judging, please have a spare copy of your Registration Form with you or on your phone, to show the Marshalls but in reality they should have a list of vehicles being entered but the form does stateo n Page 1 “print off Page 2, complete it and bring it with you on the day, to save time – keep this page somewhere safe”

I am not personally entering “Una the Eunos” as she sadly has a dent in the bonnet, which I have booked in to have sorted by Mike “Dent Wizard” at the MX5OC National :crossed_fingers:

By way of a reminder; The rendevous point for this one will be: Alver Valley Garden Centre, off Barrington Cl, Howe Rd, Gosport PO13 8NZ

Please note: We will rendevous from: 09:30 ready for a departure at 10:00, as its only 10 mins down the road.

Lets hope the weather on Bank Holiday Monday is kind to us all :sunny: :sunglasses: :crossed_fingers:

Best Regards

Mal

A shame as only just seen this and now too late for registration

You can still go along, we will be but are not showing.