SOLENT AREA - IOW visit on Sunday 25th June to join up with our IOW MX5OC Colleagues for the day

Love that and glad we can help with getting your MX5 and Bentley abroad​:desert_island: It should be a great visit and we are sure you will all enjoy the day​:sunglasses::+1:

Hi Mal

Can you add me to the list. Thanks

Regards, Nigel

2 Likes

Consider it done Nigel👍

1 Like

Hi Mal.
Definitely up for this one.
Richard and Clare

Hi Richard & Clare,
Great news. I will add you both to the list. I am talking to Jeff a lot at the moment and his one is shaping up very nicely :+1:
Regards
Mal

1 Like

Attendees List now added to Post#1 and we are now up to 19 cars, if everyone comes along :+1:

1 Like

Please add Ken & Sylvia Church

1 Like

Tis done. I added Ken earlier but could not remember his wife’s name. Now updated with Sylvia’s name also​:+1::wink:

Mike & Marian from South Central are up for this, thanks !

1 Like

We are interested please, depart from Portsmouth.
Thanks,
Malcolm & Pat

Please add Tony & Wendy from South-Central

Oops please log us as Wessex members :wink:

Not sure what you mean…look again😁

It says that Bill and I are Solent members on the attendance list :thinking:

1 Like

Mal. Please add Alex Lyons (South Central) to the list please.

Hi there, I have been very much sitting on the edge of the group with my beloved MX5 and not been able to join a meet what with one thing and another. However… If it’s not too late, myself and my husband would like to join the IOW run?

Hi Everyone,

I have just updated the list for this run to the IOW and we are now up tyo 25 Cars, which is fantastic :+1:

Plkease could I request that;

a) Members check I have got them on the list - just in case I have missed anyone :thinking:

and

b) Please could members clearley state which area they belong to, when replying on this thread, as some do not appear on the Solent Members list and I do not have access to other areas lists to confirm membership without bothering other AC’s, as we have invited other areas to this event…

Best Regards

Mal

2 Likes

Please add Glen Edney & Sophie from South Central

Tis done👍

Evening Mal,
We’ve got 2 cars if possible, both from South Central:
1 - George Hill
2 - Andy and Louise Hill