SOLENT AREA & NEIGHBOURING AREAS - Simply Jap 2023 at Beaulieu

Hi Mal, I bought tickets 4th Feb for Kevin and I for this so if you’re yet to update the list, please could you add us.
Many thanks :blush:

1 Like

I Sandra,

Consider it done :+1:

Hugs

Mal

Thanks Mal

Hi Mal

Just wondering if you are adding others from different areas? As I’m in Milton Keynes and Chilterns area and have booked 2 tickets (1 car)

Thanks
Andy

Morning Andy,
You are very welcome to join us for this event. You have your tickets already, so just keep an eye on th is forum post for any updates and you will be good to go👍

Regards

Mal

Hi mal got my tickets

Hi Mal
Can you add Terry & myself. We have tickets
Di xx

Hi Mal.
Tickets bought so can you add us to the list for this one

Thanks

Richard and Clare.

1 Like

Hi all,

Please see message below and be sure to let me know your numbers attending by the date given in the message below :wink:

Regards

Mal

Dear Club Organiser,

With Simply Japanese coming up on 23rd July, we now need to look at finalising the number of members attending for your club stand booking.

If you can let me know by Friday 14th July please, then we will get your car club labels out to you next week.

Kind regards,

The Beaulieu Events Team

Hi Everyone,

I have just catching up with a bit of admin, as the thunder & rain is rolling around outside :umbrella:

Please see Post# 1 that has details of the attendees thus far. We currently have 16 cars for this event, which is great :+1:

If anyone notices any errors, in that I have inadvertantly missed them off the list, please reply to this post and I will rectify things immediately.

Best Regards

The Solent Team

Thanks Mal

Just to add one more car to the ones from Chiltern and Milton Keynes area if i can please - Chris and Helen.

Do we need to pick up the car club labels from someone - or would you be able to post them out?

Thanks
Andy

Hi Andy,

That’s fine, I will add Chris & Helen to the list👍

When each person books their tickets direct via Beaulieu, they send a confirmation email that has the Car Pass and tickets attached.

So, all one needs to do is print the tickets off and take them with them to gain entry, as the tickets and car pass have QR/Bar Codes on them.

Hope this helps

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Mal
Can you add another car to the Simply Japanese list please. Tickets purchased.
Thanks
Alastair & Judith
Western (ex MK&C)

Thats great, thanks Mal

There is another 1 more car to add to your list
Julie (and her son)

Cheers
Andy

All done, now up to 19 MX5’s attending👍

Best Regards

Mal

Thanks Mal

Hi Mal,
Can you add Tristram + 1 (Milton Keynes & Chilterns) to the list please.

Thank you again for the neighbour invite, we are all looking forward to meeting up with the Solent Area members :+1:t2:

Nick

1 Like

No worries Andy,

Tis done!

Regards

Mal

Hi Mal I booked my tickets ages go so won’t have a stand potassium’s Gerry

Hi Mal.
I checked my recently booked ticket and is does not include a club pass. Just a single ticket. Is this normal ( ie when scanned they will know where to send us) or should we have separate club passes.

Tug

1 Like