SOLENT AREA - Revised Programme 2020 ***UPDATE, AS OF 7th October 2020***

Hi Everyone,

Terry and I went out on 31st August and spent six hours touring the various venues we had decided to piece together a revised programme from.

At each venue we visited we checked availability with Managers and staff to see First-Hand the safety measures they had put in place, to ensure the safety of our members.

We are pleased to say that all the venues are dealing with things extremely well and have great measures in place and we are now pleased to reveal our “Revised 2020 Programme” below for your delectation.

Mal’s tip of the day - click on the image and this will open it up in a larger on screen image, where you can download it and print if off, as desired. :wink:

Best Regards

Mal & Terry

PS: some shots of upstairs and downstairs seating arrangements at The Sussex Brewery.

2 Likes

Hi all. We are new to the group and have just downloaded the pdf’d revised program in the hope of booking on to some of the events. As there are no column headings on the list could you just confirm whether a tick in the final box means the event if already full or whether it is in response to comments in the column before it?

1 Like

Hi Mal
Can you put down as an attendee at the Wheel Alignment Centre visig on Nov 15th
Thanks

Steve Payne

1 Like

Hi DebsyD,

Good point. I didn’t copy the header across when I made that post.

The tick box is just a “quick visual guide” for us AC’s to know the event has been posted of the forum.

We usually post a reply on the forum to say if events are full or not.

Hope that helps clarify things for you.

Regards

Mal

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

Terry and I have deliberated the issue of our Solent Programme 2020, taking into account the 6-person Covid Restrictions, imposed by Government, possibly for the remainder of 2020 and maybe into early 2021?

Sadly, given that we appear to be well and truly into the second wave of the virus, with Covid cases rising and with no immediate vaccine on the horizon, we are cancelling all “programmed drives and events” for the remainder 2020 (including the Christmas Meal) :sleepy:

This is not a decision we have taken lightly but the safety of members is paramount and rest assured, that should anything change, we will inform you all via this forum.

Best Regards

Mal & Terry

1 Like

Such a shame but for the best, didn’t know about the Christmas meal must have missed that one. Roll on 2021 x

1 Like

Hi Tosh, Yes, its a great shame, as Terry and I had rebuilt the programme for the rest of 2020 and members were enjoying getting out in their 5’s again.
Lets hope 2021 has better things in-store for us and we can resume drives and also get to do our Lake District Tour, which got postponed also. Regards Mal