SOLENT AREA - Show & Shine Event, at Exbury Club on 21st August 2022

Dear All,

Martyn ‘Jim’ Sign has extended another invite to Solent Area to join him at the “2022 MX5 Show & Shine Event”. This event has been in our programme for some time now, as an “Extra Event”. As before, it was a terrific venue and good day out last time and MX5 Show & Shine will again be held at Exbury Club.

So, the details are as follows;

Start Point: Rownhams Services Westbound, on the M27.

Rendevous Time: 09:00 for a swift departure to Exbury Club at 09:30 prompt, in order that we can be on site for 10:00am, or hopefully, slightly before.

Entry Fee: For entry into Exbury, please have the required £5/person cash ready to pay on entry to Exbury Club

Exbury Club is a great venue, in a beautiful setting and a very relaxed atmosphere, so makes for a good day out. With Bacon Rolls and Coffee/Tea available from the onsite cafe :yum:

So, in the meantime, get polishing those wheelnuts :grin: and make your car look like new, as two Solent Area Members won prizes at this event last year, which was brilliant!

So, it will be great to do this one again now, in 2022 :wink:

Finally, for info, here is the list of attendees thus far:

1. Mal & Terry
  2. Colin Reay & Blue
  3. Sandra & Kevin
  4. Angie & Ron
  5. Julie & Howard
  6. Sue & Tim
  7. Patricia & John
  8. Tim Dalby - hopes to attend!
  9. Oskar Smith - New member!
  10. Chris & Doug Phillips
  11. Steve Clarke
  12. Jo & Colin
  13. Geoff Lowe
  14. Roger Mead
  15. Gerry Hall - hopes to attend!
  16. John & Larissa Blake

Best Regards

Mal & Terry

I’ll join you for this Mal.
Colin.

Brilliant, it will be great to see you and Blue there. Lots of dog walking room at Exbury Club​:+1::wink:

1 Like

Hi Mal
Kevin and I would like to join you for this event please.
Thank you
Sandra

1 Like

Hi Sandra & Kevin,

That will be great, we will look forward to seeing you both.

Regards

Mal x

1 Like

I have had another message from “Martyn Jim Sign” the organiser of this event, saying; “Do you have any of your members that would like the task of judging? Judges have free entry :)”

If anyone is interested in judging, please let me know and I will pass your details to Martyn.

Best Regards

Mal

1 Like

Evening Mal,

Yes, put us on the list please😁!

Regards,

Angela & Ron

Great stuff. Many thanks for your response.
Regards
Mal

Hi Mal can you add 2 to list
Regards
Howard & Julie

Please put Sue and I on the list please

Many thanks for the responses thus far, my list is steadily growing and we look forward to seeing you all there :sunglasses:

Hi Mal,
Due to change of plans for the 21st August, Patricia and I can now make this show, and bearing in mind my birthday is 17th August, Patricia may even make a cake…

Hi John,

Brilliant, glad you and Patricia can make it along - be sure to pring of the requisite pass for the stand.

We look forward to wishing you Happy Birthday for the 17th on the day :wink:

Best Regards

Mal

Hi All,

For info, I have now included a list of those attending “Show & Shine” in Post#1 :wink:
Regards

Mal

Hi Mal, Why the requsite for a stand pass for ‘show n shine’?
Hi John,
Quote!
Brilliant, glad you and Patricia can make it along - be sure to pring of the requisite pass for the stand.
:

Best Regards

Mal

Hi John,

My mistake, I have been working across several posts today and also producing the Solent Area Newsletter. My fault and no, you do not need a pass for Show and Shine, just for Simply Jap🙄

Regards

Mal

1 Like

Hi Mal
Will try to attend this one…honest.

Tim

Hi Tim, it will be good to have you and your 30th AE along👍

Hi guys, newbie here! Will attempt to make it with mine, but shes not show and shine worthy yet :joy: look forward to meeting you all!

1 Like

Chris and Doug Phillips would like to attend, but our car will never be a show and shine vehicle, not unless dings and rust become qualifying item… Doug

1 Like