Solent Area - Ten Pin Bowling Evening 17th January 2023

Hi Everyone,

Apologies, it’s my fault that I forgot to post the link to the Ten Pin Bowling on this forum for you all to reply to. So here goes

Please reply to this forum post and I will add you to the list of attendees, which resides in the MX5OC Calendar :slightly_smiling_face:

Best Regards

Mal

Please add for bowling only
Ash
Paul (Ash’s guest) Subject to the IOW ferry not being delayed

Please add me to the list for bowling. Thanks Jane

Can you please add Philip and Roz for bowling only? (Unfortunately we won’t be able to make Prezzo)

Hi Mal,

Please put Esther and I down for this one

We will try and join you for dinner at Prezzo too

Max

Hi Mal,
Not showing on the list for Jue & I as per my email?
Chris

Hi Chris, not yet, as busy with drive yesterday. I eill be updated this afternoon hopefully.
Regards
Mal

Hi Everyone,

I have justy updated the Calendar and this forum entry with the latest info I have on this event.

As always, if you notice any errors or ommisions, please let me know soonest and also confirm whtther you are eating or not.

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Mal and Terry,

Can you add Judy and myself to the bowling and dining list please.

Rgds

Martin

Hi Martin,

That is great news, we look forward to seeing you both. Will you be joining us at Prezzo for supper?

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Everyone,

By way of an update, a table for 15 has been booked at Prezzo for 17:30, so we can have a pre-bowling supper.

We still have a few spaces available, so if you wish to come along and join us, please let us know by respondong to this thread. We also need to know whether you are joining us for supper at Prezzo :yum::+1:

Regards

Mal

Hi Mal,

We will be joining you for supper.

Rgds

Martin

Hi Everyone,

We now stand at 17 people for bowling and 13 for supper, so a really great response thus far👍

The Solent Team

Hello Mal, can Elaine and I join you at Prezzo, we’ll try to get there for 6pm. And bowling afterwards!

Hi Rob,

Yes, that would be brilliant and it will be good to see you both.

I will duly add you both to the list.

Best Regards

Mal

Hi folks, the latest update on this event is that we are now up to 19 people, which is brilliant and we look forward to seeing you all there.

Best Regards

Team Solent

If anyone else wishes to join us for this event please reply to this post and we will contact the Hollywood Bowl and up the numbers🙂

Hi Mal noticed im not on the list , thought you said you add me when ypu amended the post ,hope im not too late :scream:Jules

Hi Jules,

You are on the list in the calendar buy not on the forum, as things are being run differently now.

Hugs

Mal x

Hi Everyone,

Many thanks for all your responses on this one. We are now only one player short for making the 20 required to gt the group discount :+1:

An URGENT PLEA - If anyone has a friend they think might like to join us for an supper and an evenings bowling, please reply to this forum post soonest, so we can acheive the gorup discount rate and we will add them to the list** :crossed_fingers:

Thank you in anticipation (TIA)

Team Solent