SOLENT AREA - Ten Pin Bowling@ Hollywood Bowl, Eastleigh on Wednesday 18th January 2023

Hi Everyone,

The last time we held this event was in 2020, due to Covid-19, so we are delighted that it is now back in our programme for 2023 :grinning:

Event Details;

Date & Time: Wednesday 18th January 2023 at 8pm

Venue: Hollywood Bowl, The Swan Centre, Eastleigh, Hants. SO50 5SF

NB: Please arrive by 7.30pm, as the game starts promptly at 8.00pm and you will need to get fitted out with suitable footwear before the game(s).

Cost: £12/person, which gives you two games and includes a free drink and shoe hire, as before.

If you wish to bowl, you will need to pay in advance via PayPal, at the latest by Saturday14th January, by paypal to; malrowland21@gmail.com so that we can pay Hollywood Bowl in one go, as a group.

If you’ve never bowled before, please just come along and join us to see what it’s all about, as it’s been a popular and great event, enjoyed by all in the past.

There are plenty of eateries nearby, within the Swan Centre, if you wish to partake in some culinary delights before the Bowling but for those that can get to the Swan Centre beforehand, a few of us will be venturing to Prezzo in the Swan Centre, as before, at 6:15pm for supper and chat prior to the bowling. To this end, please respond to this post confirming your attendance and also letting us know if you will be joining us for supper at Prezzo, so a table can be booked. Initially, we have booked a table for 10 people, as a starting point and will run a list of attendees in this thread and alter the booking accordingly.

Best Regards

Terry, Diane & Mal

List of Attendees for Bowling;

Names/ Paid via PayPal

1. Diane Botto/Y
  2. Mal Rowland/Y
  3. Richard Tugwell/Y
  4. Clare Barker/Y
  5. Esther Freeborn/Y
  6. Max Grogan/Y
  7. Jo Finch/Y
  8. Colin Finch/Y
  9. Jason Brown/Y
  10. Kat Davies/Y
  11. Patricia Wheeler/Y
  12. John Wheeler/Y
  13. Pam (Friend of J&P)/Y
  14. Jeff (Friend of J&P)/Y
  15. Jules Matthews/Y
  16. Martin Down/Y
  17. Judy (Martin’s partner)/Y
  18. Elaine Rust/Y
  19. Rob Rust/Y

List of Attendees for Prezzo beforehand;

1. Diane Botto
  2. Terry Botto
  3. Mal Rowland
  4. Clare Barker
  5. Richard Tugwell
  6. Esther Freeborn
  7. Max Grogan
  8. Martin Down
  9. Judy (Martin’s partner)
  10. Jules Mathews
  11. Elaine Rust
  12. Rob Rust.

Hi Mal.
Please include both of us for this one

For food and bowling.

Money sent via PayPal.

Richard and Clare

Hi Tug, that was quick off the mark, as I saw the PayPal payment drop in a little while ago. Many thanks for that and you and Clare are on the list :+1:
Best Regards
Mal

1 Like

Esther and I are up for this and dinner before hand :slight_smile:

Great stuff, I will add you both to the list​:+1::+1::+1:

Hi Mal
Please add us to the list for this event.
Food and Bowling please.
Money sent as requested.

Jo and Colin

Hi Mal, Terry & Diane, Don’t fall down the Wheelers are coming! we would like to bring our friends Pam & Jeff who are ‘Jaguar Club’ members, No meal for us all, and should arrive about 7.30.

Hi Mal

Kat and I would like to join you on this, its been a while and bowling is always good. I have dentist that that day so not sure if I’ll be able or feeling eating but add us to the Prezzo list if thats ok and hopefully see you all on the day

I’ll send money via paypal now (from Kat’s paypal)

Thanks

Jason & Kat

HI Kat & Jason,

It will be great to see you both. Sorry you have the dentist that day also, so will just put you on thelist for bowling :wink:

Best Regards

Mal

1 Like

Hi, Bowling monies received safely via PayPal :+1:

Hi Kat & Jason, Bowling monies received safely via PayPal :+1:

2 Likes

Hi Mal and Terry,

Can you book Judy and myself in for the bowling and Prezzo please.
I have asked my son to PayPal you the money.

Rgds
Martin

Hi Mal please add me to both meal and bowling :bowling: :crazy_face:.

Hi Everyone,

I have added the latest names to the lists and also added PayPal Payments received to date :+1:

Regards

Mal

Hi Martin, PayPal monies safely received from Mike, for you and Judy and noted in the attendees list.
Best Regards
Mal

“Any more for Any more”…with only two days to go before the cut off date for this event, if you wish to try your hand at Ten Pin Bowling at The Hollywood Bowl, Eastleigh, please reply to this post soonest!!!

Also, please tell us if you are eating at Prezzo’s and bowling or just bowling, so we can arrange seating at Prezzo’s :wink:

Best Regards

The Solent Team

Hi Everyone,

Another update for all you"Happy Bowlers" out there :smiley:

Diane has spoken to me this evening and she has confirmed the booking for 12 people at Prezzo for 6:15pm.

Also, Diane has confirmed the bowling numbers for 20 people at Hollywood Bowl and paid the monies for everyone, to secure the booking.

So, please could everyone bowling please turn up with £12 each per player in cash to give to Diane, so she can pay the card bill when it arrives.

Diane will have a list of players with her, so she can tick names off, as paid, on the night :+1:

Your cooperation in this, would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards

The Solent Team

Hi Msl, Elaine & I would like to join in, have sent £24 via Paypal. Can we still get into Prezzo as well?
Thanks, Rob

Hi Elaine & Rob,
As per my text, PayPal monies safely received and I have added you to both lists.
I will message Diane, to say two more, as she has paid for all the bowling, to add you on the list.
Best Regards
Mal

1 Like