Solent Area - Thruxton Historic Event on 16th August 2020

Dear All,

Please see below further clarification on the pricing and discount from Elaine at Thruxton. I have been online an purchased our tickets and the system works :wink:

Regards

Mal

Hi Mal,

Thank you for your email and for supporting the event again at short notice. I have made a note that your club plan to attend on Sunday 16th August for now but the code will allow discount on both day tickets and the weekend ticket.

Tickets are per person and each adult club ticket is £10.50 for one day or £16.50 for the weekend. This is 50% off the on the day prices of £21 and £33 respectively, the offer is being carried over from June to the rescheduled August dates. This means any tickets purchased for the original June event are also valid for the new dates in August. There is a one off £1.50 transaction fee for each order, this is not a fee per ticket. Children 15 and under accompanied by an adult (max 5 children per responsible adult) are admitted to the circuit free of charge.

I hope that helps to clarify the pricing. Please contact me if any further questions arise and I will try to respond quickly.

Best wishes

Elaine

Elaine Jell, Events Coordinator

1 Like

Sorry Mal, Patricia and Me will not be ordering tickets, still to soon to mix with large groups due to the virus, people are still not taking notice of social distancing…the risk is to much