SOLENT AREA - Wednesday Evening Drive/Event on 15th November 2023

Hi Everyone,

Please see the Calendar Post on the main MX5OC Website which has full details for this event - Link given below;

https://mx5oc.co.uk/event/solent-area-an-evening-at-the-harvester-port-solent-for-supper-and-social-chat/?instance_id=21889

Kind Regards

The Solent Team

Hi Mal.
We will be along for this one.

Richard and Clare.

Great news, we look forward to seeing you both there and can wish you Bon-Voyage :wink:

Best Regards

Mal

Hi, Count me in on this one, please. Nigel

Hi Mal,

We would like to attend this event, so will you please include us on your list.

Thanks and look forward to seeing you next week.

Best wishes,

Sally & Colin

Will do :+1:

Esther and I would like to join you for this please :slight_smile:

Love a cheeky Harvester

Not going to make this one as Graemes birthday, enjoy all . X

Max - It’s great that you and Esther can join us for this one. We look forward to seeing you both there.

Jules - Sorry you cannot make this one but sincerely hope you celebtrate Graeme’s Birthday in style :tada::confetti_ball::birthday::beers:

This one is going well so far, with 9 people confirmed for this event.

There is still room for more members to come along and join us for some nice food and convivial chatter, so keep’em coming :wink::+1:

Hi Mal
We can make this one,
many thanks

Howard & Julie

Hi Mal
As discussed this morning at the WAC.
Please add Tracey & Tim for the Port Solent met on Wednesday the 15th.
KR
Tim

Hi there.
I’m a very recent member and this will be my first meet. What time and any particular part of the pub?
Martin

Im sorry I didnt read the details of Wednesday’s meet and assumed it was at the Milberrys.
Won’t be coming after all.
Martin

Hi Martin, first of all welcome to Solent Area of the MX5OC. Yes, unfortunately, work has overrun at The Milbury’s, having undergone major refurbishment but hopefully it will open very soon. Keep an eye on the forum, as I am in touch with Clive & Tanith the new owners and we hope to return to The Milburys bery soon🤞

Hi Mal.
Thanks for the welcome. I didnt realise Martin had sold up at the Milburys? I wasn’t planning on having a meal and would have felt like the odd one out at a harvester. Definately see you when the meet returns to the/a pub.
I’ve lots of questions and loads to learn.
Martin

Hi Martin,

You would certainly not be the odd one out at The Harbester, we are a freindly bunch and you would be most welcome to join us and everyone will chat and try to answer your questions.

So, feel free to join us if you can.

Best Regards

Mal

That’s very kind Mal.
I’m now committed to Grandad duties :smiley:.
Are you meeting on the 20th of December or is that too close to Christmas?

Hi Mal, please include Val and Bob, looking foward to a social evening
Regards
Bob

Hi Mal, can you put us down for the Port Solent visit tomorrow evening please?
Best wishes Judy and Tony