SOLENT AREA Whitchurch Silk Mill tour: Sunday Sept 3 plus Tea and cake

This Award winning venue has been a popular choice so I have offered to lead a drive and host tea and cake on the green where we will also park our cars for a photoshoot.
The cost of the guided tour of the Mill plus tea and slice of cake (GF option available on request) is £13.75pp.
In conversation with Mal the suggested meet up is the Hilliers Arboretum car park for a 1.00pm departure. The Arboretum has a restaurant should you wish to have a snack/ meal before we depart for a drive through Horsebridge and Stockbridge
Parking at the Mill is limited so numbers will have to be limited to 14 MX-5s.
The Mill require payment in advance so please pay Mal’s PayPal Account: malrowland21@gmail.com PLEASE SELECT PAYING FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
Please reply to this forum post and not our Solent Area Facebook page.
This event is being run on a first come first served basis.
Any queries please contact Roger Mead 07917725366 who is organising this event.

Sue and I would love to come

Hi

Linda and I are up for this one.

Nigel

Sorry we will have to cancel. Due to son arriving from Canada we have moved our bike trip to Portugal forward.

Put Terry & Diane for this one Please xx

Attendees List;

!. Roger & Lynn - Pd via PayPal
2, Serena & Mal - Pd via PayPal
3. Diane & Terry - Pd Mal Cash at Port Solent (MLR owes £2.50 change)
4. Linda & Nigel - Pd via PayPal
5. Sally & Colin - Pd via PayPal
6. Julie &Howard - Pd via PayPal
7. Richard Owen - Paying Roger on day
8. Ron & Angie - Pd via PayPal
9. Daniel Brown - Pd via PayPal
10. Pat & Ash - Pd via PayPal

1 Like

Hi Mal,
Guess I’d better add my name to list​:blush::blush:
Roger

Tis done :grin:

1 Like

Hi Roger & Mal,

Thanks for arranging this event and will you please add us to your list? We’ve just paid £27.50 to Mal’s Paypal account.

Best wishes,
Sally & Colin

Many thanks all, the list of attendees and PayPal payments, thus far, is now given in Post #6 for you to view :wink:

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Mal, Roger
Can you add us to the list will transfer monies asap
BR
Howard & Julie

Hi Howard & Julie,
Monies received safely via PayPal.
Many thanks
Regards
Mal

Hi Mal,
Please add Richard Owen to the list ( he text me).
Best wishes
Roger

Tis done, Richard just needs to pay me :grinning:

Hi Mal,

Can you add Angela and myself for this visit, we have been meaning to go to the Silk Mill for years!

I will forward the monies to your PayPal account as soo as😎

Cheers,

Ron & Angela

Hi, we have said that although we paid now cannot attend. Please allow others to take our place. We will be on our bike trip to Portugal as have had to change dates around.

Hi Tim,

Sorry you cannot make it but sincerely hope you and Sue have a great bike trip to Portugal :+1:

I have refunded your money, via PayPal :wink:

Best Regards

Mal

Please add Ash & Pat to the list for the silk mill run
Thanks

Afternoon all, we still have a couple of places available for the Silk Mill drive and visit with tour, tea and cake on Sunday 3rd September. Depart from Hilliers Arboretum car park.
Hope to see you
Roger

Hello there, would love to come and meet you all if possible! I made the money transfer via PayPal a few weeks back.