SOLENT & Neighbouring Areas - 21st July 2024 Simply Jap 2024 at Beaulieu

Hi Mal,
Tickets got and All signed up so let’s hope the weather behaves.

Tug

1 Like

Hi Tug,

That is great news. Unfortunately, the website appears to be down at the moment, so I cannot add your names to the list but will do so, once it is back up and running😉

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Everyone,

This is the final update for the Simply Jap Display of MX-5’s at Beulieu on Sunday 21st July 2024.

We can arrive at Beaulieu - South Gate after 08:30 on the day, so as not to cause an issue with public access to Beaulieu.

The drive to Beaulieu is approx 30 mins from Rownhams Services (Westbound), so we will are planning to leave Rownhams prompt at 08:30am. This is unless Beaulieu advise us differently in the meantime, in which case we will update this post accordingly.

So to summarise;

Rendevous Point; Roadchef Rownhams Motorway Service Area, M27 Westbound, Southampton SO16 8AP

Rendevous Time; 07:45 onwards to enable us to leave prompt at 08:30 and drive via Morrisons at Totton to pick up Wessex Area Members and drive down to Beaulieu. Morrisons address is: Spruce Dr, Totton, Southampton SO40 8AD

From Morrisons we will drive down the A326 Hythe Bypass and turn right at the roundabout onto the Beaulieu Road at Dibden Perlieu, for the short drive to the South Entrance at Beaulieu, arriving between 09:15 and 09:30 am :crossed_fingers:

We may have to queue with others entering Beaulieu but this is only to be expected for an event of this scale :grin:

Best Regards

Team Solent

Mal

We need to supply the organisers with the final numbers for the stand on Friday 12th July.

If you have booked a ticket and as planning to attend please fill in the registration form in the post above by 5pm on Thursday 11th July.

The organisers will issue a vehicle pass based on the information supplied to them via the form only.

If you have a ticket please and would like to go on the stand, please enter your details

Hi Mal, Bill and I are all booked in…We appeared on Iains list too…

1 Like
Name Surname Vehicle Registration
1 Reece Baldwin MX05 TAM
2 Jason Boxer KX22PUK
3 H Bradley FM06 CMO
4 William Chorley MX54 BAS
5 Ron Clarke ND04RON
6 Lewis Clarke PE09 YZF
7 Paul Cleaver NC09 PJC
8 Sallie Connery Y475LAE
9 Brian Davis MX 52 BRY
10 Nick Dodge L60NDD
11 Steve Goddard R355LHK
12 Mark Green RE12 SFO
13 Gerry Hall C18MXV
14 Stephen Harpham J22 FLH
15 Roger Jones R500CRJ
16 Colin Kinnear V371PJW
17 Jo Kitcher T11 JMK
18 Paul Kitcher HY56 ZSZ
19 Roger Mead J229AUJ
20 Colin Newman LF67ODH
21 Roy Newman Hg04blj
22 Matt Pain WL04GGE
23 Mike Parr WU56HNE
24 Ian Prossor PR04 SOR
25 Mal Rowland K492 RGO
26 Alastair Sheen HF24KYK
27 Alastair Sheen L973PHK
28 Tom Stamp L267HWN
29 Kevin Stevens GX24KJA
30 Richard tugwell L947 HHO
31 Rhys W R946WAK
32 Keith Wilkinson HY14 GJO
33 Freddie Wilson m365 ofx
34 Matthew woodgreaves P699YAA
35 Eve Workman R899JFL
36 Lucia V216JCY
37 Phil SO08OTZ

Great news, the list is looking good and I will take the Solent Area Gazebo, as per last year, so we can shelter from the sun…he says hopefully​:sun_with_face::sunglasses::crossed_fingers:

Fabulous, I won’t take our Gazebo, we won’t have any room for the picnic!
……but we will try and fit it in, if we can….

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

With reference to Iain Fleming requiring final numbers for Beaulieu by 11th July, this is the final call for anyone wishing to attend this event.

So, if you wish to come along to Simply Jap at Beaulieu and park in the MX5OC Area, please reply to this thread, as soon as possible and complete the required information on the form, as given in my previous post on 23rd May and send it to Iain.

Regards

Mal

Hi Mal,
Yes we have tickets for simply Jap so would be nice to be with you all on the stand again.
I’m just looking for the registration link!!
Regards
Paul

Hi Paul,

Here you go:

Any problems, feel free to get back to me.

Regards

Mal

Hi Mal fyi I have just done an application for Richard Owen and his ND. (He can’t do it online himself).
I have done both parts of application for him.
See you tomorrow :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::oncoming_automobile::helicopter:

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

Sophie has provided a useful link for Club Members, for details to purchase admission tickets, using the Link (in blue below). Sophie has also porvided a “what3words” entry for the gate, so please drive straight to this gate using this info if you have the App.

Please disregard Post#23, as members are arriving from all directions and Beaulieu have given us a wider time window to arrive in, so we will not meet up/rendevous for this event - just drive straight to the venue by the allotted time and remember to take the pass that Iain sent everyone that is on the list, to show the Gate Marshalls on entry.

NB: Also, be sure you booked your admission tickets soonest, otherwise you will be charged the full entry fee on the gate!

Sophie has also said, we can use either entrance, our main entrance will be open and is usually busy, but our secondary entrance will also be open until approx. 11am, the what3words for this gate is: pedicure.fact.ulterior.
Gates open: 8.30am until 10.30am for Club display entry - show open until 4pm ! Terry and I will be there about 08:45, as I will pick Terry up in Chandlers Ford at 08:00 (Traffic Depending).

All participants just need to book a ticket online in advance, or can pay on the day at gate, we don’t have any lists for these events – Simply Japanese | Beaulieu, National Motor Museum

I have just booked my tickets, as I was uncertain if I could make it, due to Serena’s mother being ill but all done now and you will need to print the email confirmation, which will have the barcode on, that the Marshall’s will scan on entry :smiley:

Terry and I look forward to seeing you again on Sunday.

Best Regards

Terry & Mal

Hi Mal.
In Post 23 you mentioned meeting at Rownhams. Then Morrisons but in post 33 you state we are not meeting up just driving to the venue on our own.
Which one is it.

Tug

Hi Tug,

Yes, I was just about to update my last post to say disregard Post #23, as people are arriving from all directions, together with the fact Beaulieu have given us a wider arrival time window.

Hope this helps and apologies for the confusion.

Rgds

Mal

No problem. See you at Beaulieu

1 Like