SOLENT & Neighbouring Areas - 21st July 2024 Simply Jap 2024 at Beaulieu

Hi Everyone,

The MX5OC has just released an email for Simply Jap 2024, which will be special for us all, as it coincides with the 30th Annivesrary of the MX5 owners Club and 35 years of the MX5 :+1:

Please view the MX5OC Calendar, for 21st July 2024, whch gives full details on how to book “Early-Bird” tickets :wink:

Best Regards

The Solent Team

1 Like

Hi mal where is the application form for this please. Gerry

Gerry

Simply Japanese

As a follow up to the previous post for this event. Once members have purchased their tickets using the link in Iain Flemings post they are required to complete the necessary Registration Form for their MX-5, as detailed below;

The MX5OC Club stand is registered for Simply Japanese and the Anniversary has been logged with the organisers.

Once members have purchased their tickets, they are required to fill in the car registration on the form that can be found on the forum, (noting that registration is not a ticket). This has been done, so that the MX5OC can have a single source for vehicle numbers to supply to the organisers, rather than 5 separate process as was the case in 2023.

The stand on the day will be coordinated as previously by members from Solent & Wessex Areas :smiley:

Members are requested to fill in the requisite Registration Form form for this event, either on the forum, or by using the link given below;

Best Regards

Team Solent

Hi Everyone,

Now the Beaulieu Spring Autojumble and 35th Anniversary of the MX-5 Event has been an gone, we can now focus on what is ahead.

This neatly leads on to another great Beaulieu event, in the form of SimplyJap, which we have attended for the last couple of years and it has been a great day out.

Unfortunately, the deadline for “Earlybird Tickets” has passed, as per our forum post but even buying tickets at the normal price is good value, as it give you access to all that Beualieu has to offer including the museum and monorail.

So dont delay, if you are free on the 21st July, come and join us for Simply Jap, as the MX5OC has booked a stand and it would be great to see as many MX-5’s at Simply Jap for this our 35th Anniversary Year of the MX-5 :+1:

Our usual attendees list is running in the MX5OC Events Calendar, so please reply to this forum thread to confimr your attendance and we will add your names to the attendance list.

Best Regards

Mal

1 Like

Hi Mal - Just purchased my ticket for Japfest @ Beaulieu.
Mk2 Green

Steve

1 Like

Hi Mal,

Will you please add us to your attendee list as we purchased earlybird tickets for this event.

Best wishes,

Sally & Colin

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

Dont forget to register your MX-5 for the Simply Jap Event, using the following link;

Simply Japanese 2024 - MX-5 Owners Club Anniversary Display Registration (google.com)

Team Solent

Hi Mal, I purchased tickets back in December, think I registered for the Anniversary at the same time, is there a list so I can check?
Regards Roger & Sarah

Hi Sarah & Roger,

I cannot recall seeing an email from you saying you had purchased tickets for SimplyJap and the 35th Anniversary of the MX-5. Apologies, if I missed it🤔

However, I will add you to the list, that is embedded in the MX5OC Calendar and you eill be good to go. Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards

Mal
Team Solent

Hi Mal,

Angela and I have already got our tickets, and registered, for the event way back, 2nd of December 2023 to be precise😁!

Regards,

Ron & Angela :sunglasses:

Hi Mal
Can you add Judith & Alastair Sheen to your Simply Japanese list please. Beaulieu tickets purchased & Google Docs Form submitted online for Iain.

Thanks
Judith & Alastair

Hi Mal

I have just registered and ticket has been purchased.

Kevin

West Sussex

All recent requests updated, as of tonight, 12th June - thank you for your replies :+1:

Thanks Mal

Hi
Sorry can’t make this one as I’m working
(Diane)

Hi Mal
Can you add Nick Dodge to your Simply Japanese list please. Beaulieu tickets purchased & Google Docs Form submitted online for Iain.

Thanks
Nick

1 Like

Tickets purchased gerry

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

I have just added an attendees list to Post #1 in this thread. To this end, please could those purchasing tickets let me know they have done so and are attending. Also, please confirm you have completed the registration form online, so I can record this also👍

Regards

Team Solent

Hi Mal,

As requested to confirm, we’ve purchased tickets and sent the form to Iain.

Best wishes,

Sally & Colin