Solent & Neighbouring Areas 35th Anniversary Display of MX-5's at Beaulieu Autojumble on Sunday 19th May 2024

Hi everyone,

Please see below the direct link that will take you straight to the calendar post that has all the required details for this event at Beaulieu :+1:
NB: Just click on the blue header title in the box to open the link :wink:

Finally, please reply to this post, to confirm your attendance, once you have purchased your tickets, so we can keepe Beaulieu advised of our numbers :+1:

Best Regards

Team Solent

Hi Mal. Ticket purchased for the Autojumble on 19th May and will be pleased to be on the Club stand.
The link you have posted is for the Japanese car day in July and not for the Autojumble.
Regards Colin.

Be aware the link is wrong but I am sure Mal will correct it.

Hi Mal,

Bought our tickets for this event :+1:.

Regards,

Ron & Angela :sunglasses:

Hi Mal, ticket purchased for the event and would love to join you on the club stand in my NC 3.5 Venture edition :sun_with_face:Mark

Hi Mal,

Weโ€™ve purchased our tickets for this event and will you please add us to your list.

Thanks & best wishes,

Sally & Colin

Hi Everyone,

Please see the latest important update on tickets for the Beaulieu Event in the MX5OC calendar.

Team Solent

Hi Mal please can you add Bill and I on to the list. True Red NC.

Hi Mal, can you please add us to display our car at the Beaulieu Auto Jumble, thank you.
Phil & Sue Holloway, Wessex Area Mk 1 JLtd (Yellow)

1 Like

Mal, just to clarify, we just need to put our names here and not contact Beaulieu until we get the email link?
there is still a note to say โ€˜buy ticketsโ€™ on the post.
Sue

Iโ€™ll join this Mal if thereโ€™s space
Mk1 Harvard

Martin and Wendy

Please add me for the 35 anniversary at Beaulieu Mal Gerry

Hi Mal can you add us to the list
Regards
Howard & Julie

1 Like

Hi Julie & Howard,

Yes, no problems, is that for the sat or sun?

Regards

Mal

Sunday please Mal

Have a great break

Howard

Hi Mal , Elaine & I are up for this one. Probably bring the Mk2.5 but could also use the RF if wanted/needed to make up numbers.

Hi Mal, could you add Kevin and I for the Sunday please?
Thank you
Sandra :blush:

Mal,
Could you add Terry & Diane who will be joining you on this one. ( True Red Mk2 )
Di x

Hi Mal,

Dusting off the mothballs from both us and the โ€˜5โ€™, weโ€™d like to join you on the 19th if we may.

Presume we just wait to receive the email link from Beaulieu in order to obtain the entry procedures?

Best Wishes,
Graham & Sheila - MK3.75 (Aluminium Silver)

1 Like

Hi Mal,
Just to confirm our chat earlier please add the Le Mans to the list for the 35 on the Sunday. Fingers crossed for a dry and sunny day!!
Best wishes
Roger