Some nice early Eunos parts - prices adjusted

I’m in the process of stripping my old rusty Eunos. Sadly the tin worm has been indulging itself to the point where repair isn’t economically viable.
Boot lid, bonnet, silencer and roof have gone but there’s a lot left including the following:

Crackle finish black cam cover £60

Spats strut brace. Full on JDM goodness. £60

Genuine Eunos Roadster floor mats. Badge present on passenger side but like most missing on the drivers side. These are not your average mats. They are deep pile and in good condition. When Mazda was doing the restoration project a year or two ago they were charging £170 for these. I’m asking £80

Full tonneau cover. Not a hood cover that people usually call a tonneau but a full cockpit cover. Perfect to set off your pride and joy when you go to a show. £100

Flip up wind blocker. I had to take this off when I fitted my roll bar. £30

Jackson Racing exhaust manifold. No picture for this as I haven’t had a chance to take it off the car yet. £90

Tombstone seats with working, upgraded headrest speakers. As is usual with these the drivers side bolster shows a bit of wear but other than that they are in good condition. £60

Collection preferred. Items located in Gosport.

1 Like

Hi, on the cockpit cover, do you have the screws that fit into the dash as well.

Yes, they’ll come with it

Hi, when you have removed the Jackson racing manifold Im interested and would love to see a photo.

Do you have ignition switch and key ,if so how much .
Regards .J J .